• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ciorac, Detective27Kid, Esquirecomics, Steve Borock , Beerbohm at GEM!

268 posts in this topic

He hung out at my house this evening for a barbecue, brought his All Stars with us, but we were focusing on a particular person during a particular type of card game and never got around to looking at the books! devil.gif

And I missed this event because of Stupid Kid Stuff! foreheadslap.gif

BTW is Mrs. Zaid aware of this card game? poke2.gif

but we were focusing on a particular person during a particular type of card game and never got around to looking at the books! devil.gif

High on my list of things I NEVER EVER want to do is play strip poker with Zaid and Beerbohm.

Fortunately Bob was just watching as an observer! 27_laughing.gif

but we were focusing on a particular person during a particular type of card game and never got around to looking at the books! devil.gif

High on my list of things I NEVER EVER want to do is play strip poker with Zaid and Beerbohm.

BTW, what a dirty mind you have!!!! We could have been playing Go Fish!! insane.gif

He hung out at my house this evening for a barbecue, brought his All Stars with us, but we were focusing on a particular person during a particular type of card game and never got around to looking at the books! devil.gif

Hey, my father-in-law was giving the young Lithuanian cardplayer advice as she didn't know how to play poker well so I figured I was safe.

Hey, my father-in-law was giving the young Lithuanian cardplayer advice as she didn't know how to play poker well so I figured I was safe.

I've met your father-in-law. You figured incorrectly. 27_laughing.gif

High on my list of things I NEVER EVER want to do is play strip poker with Zaid.

High on my list of things I NEVER EVER want to do is play strip poker with Zaid.

Seeing as I wasn't going to lose a bit of clothing and given what the woman looked like, you'd reconsider! 27_laughing.gifheadbang.gif

Seeing as I wasn't going to lose a bit of clothing and given what the woman looked like, you'd reconsider! 27_laughing.gifheadbang.gif

ok, like Bob, I must have missed a meeting...what woman are we talking about here?

inquiring mind (s) want to know/clarify

gator

ok, like Bob, I must have missed a meeting...what woman are we talking about here?

inquiring mind (s) want to know/clarify

gator

thumbsup2.gif

Wow!....almost 1,000 views of this thread, and we are still 6 days away from even meeting at GEM, much less posting all the juicy pics when this gathering actually happens! yay.gif

The power of the CGC Boards should never be underestimated! Thank you Steve Borock for the grading company, these great Boards, and meeting us at GEM !! acclaim.gif

Steve

(PS...not to sound like a real Blogging super-geek, but after 1 1/2 years of the "egyptian pharoh" avatar, it was time for its retirement. I searched hundreds and hundreds of DC comic book avatar options as a replacement, and chose this killer, wildly detailed and striking Joker image... I am virtually 100% Batman focused now....hope it suits me!

....as you know, this whole avatar thing is very important to us guys, even though the wives may think we are all screwy.gif)

Wow!....almost 1,000 views of this thread, and we are still 6 days away from even meeting at GEM, much less posting all the juicy pics when this gathering actually happens! yay.gif

The power of the CGC Boards should never be underestimated! Thank you Steve Borock for the grading company, these great Boards, and meeting us at GEM !! acclaim.gif

Steve

(PS...not to sound like a real Blogging super-geek, but after 1 1/2 years of the "egyptian pharoh" avatar, it was time for its retirement. I searched hundreds and hundreds of DC comic book avatar options as a replacement, and chose this killer, wildly detailed and striking Joker image... I am virtually 100% Batman focused now....hope it suits me!

....as you know, this whole avatar thing is very important to us guys, even though the wives may think we are all screwy.gif)

I think it is great!

Should I change mine? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Steve

I think it is great!

NOOOOOOOOO!..............KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

Steve

I think it is great!

NOOOOOOOOO!..............KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

I was only kidding I thought someone might take the bait and drop my avatar in as a response...... grin.gif

a tiny, tiny taste to wet your apetite ...this thread needs some comic books!

This pic is courtesy of Mark Zaid, which he took and posted in a previous thread about GEM's grand opening (which we both attended).

1862856-geppi.jpg

1862856-geppi.jpg.b60d361029ae4c507af90c9ac19ccaa3.jpg