• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Graded comic bags?

18 posts in this topic

Does anybody know where you can buy decent bags for graded comics? I have some from Bill Cole, but I don't like them as they are basically a glorified zip lock bag. I would like something with a flap, and possible mylar material. I am trying to work with Bill Cole to develop some mylites for this, but nothing yet. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Does anybody know where you can buy decent bags for graded comics? I have some from Bill Cole, but I don't like them as they are basically a glorified zip lock bag. I would like something with a flap, and possible mylar material. I am trying to work with Bill Cole to develop some mylites for this, but nothing yet. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

You can use the legal sized Mylite 2's from E gerber's site. I don't remember the exact dimensions. If you like I can take a look when I get home. That's what I use. They are nicer looking than the standard baggie they come in.

You can use the legal sized Mylite 2's from E gerber's site. I don't remember the exact dimensions. If you like I can take a look when I get home. That's what I use. They are nicer looking than the standard baggie they come in.

Do you have to tape the flaps down?

I should get me some. I have been careful removing my slabs from the CGC box but, I don't want to scratch any of them. I wonder what percentage of collector's use bags to protect their slabs?

Mike

Protect your graded comic packaging by using clear polyethylene bags.

When you bag your graded comic packaging, it will keep scratches, dust, dirt, fingerprints off the packaging surface and help keep your Graded Comics at the value level you paid for.

Click on a product code below for further details.

http://www.bagsunlimited.com/cart/browse.asp?subcat=375

Do you have to tape the flaps down?

Yes.

The ones that sckao uses are really nice-"Bags Unlimited" .
thumbsup2.gif I use those..they are awesome

I noticed. I actually commented to myself "hey that's a nice bag". Fits snug and has a nice resealable flap.

I should get me some. I have been careful removing my slabs from the CGC box but, I don't want to scratch any of them. I wonder what percentage of collector's use bags to protect their slabs?

Mike

I keep all mine in bags. It will definitely help protect them from scratches, dust, and such as MK pointed out. I like having that extra piece of mind that when taking them out of a cgc box they're not going to scratch each other up along the edges. Same with getting them back in the box.