• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CAUTION: ANOTHER FRAUD ATTEMPT ON SPIDEY #129 CGC????

18 posts in this topic

I just emailed him asking for the cgc serial # & page quality tongue.gif I also said, "nice scan from Heritage comics" hahahaha laugh.gif

His response:

"yes the scan is from heritage ,

thats were i bought it from

all other info you know were to get"

HAHAHA

While we're on the subject of over-used terms, I hereby declare the no comic publication can use the following:

Story Arc

Uber

After reading one of two articles in either Wizard or CBG, I lose count the number of times their hacks use those same terms, over and over and over and over and over anc over...

"Ross' next story arc will take the uber-talented artist into the future of the Marvel Universe. When asked of his uber-powerful Universe X story arc, he expressed doubt that this new story arc would hit the uber-heights of his previous story arc, or that his uber-abilities would be up to the task of so many story arcs in so short a period of time. Hah! With Ross at the helm, this is sure to one Uber-Story Arc to remember!"

One perception of your bid might be that it brings credibility to the auction and might cause potential harm to those following your bid.

If anything seeing Gen'es bid on an auction makes me go away that much quicker, because I assume he put in a ludicrous bid and that he's going to get stuck overpaying for a piece o' ...yet again! tongue.gif