• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tales of Suspense 39

11 posts in this topic

Solid 2.0. Tons of wear but no major disfiguring defects (pieces missing, large tears, cover length creases, etc.). All in all, not an undesirable copy. I bet you could get a lot of that soiling off and make it look more presentable.

Id give it a G/VG 3.0 (that is what Metropolis gave it right?)

27_laughing.gif I was looking at this same book on their site not too long ago and think its both ridiculously over graded and over priced. From what Ive seen that seems to be the trend on there. I really want that book too and tried to fool myself into thinking it was at least a 2.5 but I decided not to give in and continue to look for a better copy.

Overall a 1.8.

Yea you are right. I agree it does seem a bit overgraded now that I have seen the back cover. I used to have a copy of it, but sold it 3 years ago to help make a payment on my truck. There is another one that has been sitting on Ebay for quite some time which seems like a nice copy, but right now it to is a bit over priced. I talked to the owner and he told me that he lowers the price 10% every month. When it fits my price range (hopeully within a month or two) I will probably go ahead and pull the trigger.

Guys-

I just had this book pulled and after reviewing it I am in full agreement that this book was over graded. I believe this was a test book for one of our employees who is trying to get a better grasp of grading. The book should never have made it up on the site but somehow slipped through the cracks. Thank you very much for catching this and bringing it to my attention. If you find anything else that seems odd please email me directly at vincentz@metropoliscomics.com and I will look into it at once.

Thanks again!

All my best,

Vincent Zurzolo

Metropolis