• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Game: SILVER AGE SURVIVOR SERIES - Round 6

Choose a comic to depart this list  

501 members have voted

1. 1. Choose a comic to depart this list

67 posts in this topic

squish- what's that under my shoe?

A spider? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

so soon?

I fully recognize the importance of AF 15 and wouldn't vote for it until the very end. The second appearance of Spider-Man, however (and a krappy cover to boot)...

I'm certainly no Spidey fan, but the cover I rate non the less.

Still a mile better than X-men, and DD 1... IMHO.

Any issue that is #105 and doesn't include a 1st appearance of the title character has to go smile.gif At least Adventure #247 includes a 1st appearance, granted a 1st appearance of a team that nobody cares about (unless you are over the age of 60)but a first appearance nonetheless smile.gif

Jim

hm my favorite team and I'm under 40.

Are all the Marvel fans clear that Adventure #247 (which makes a bizarre comeback after being left off the last poll) is up for DELETION this round?

roger that thumbsup2.gif i more vote for the adventure to end now!

Whats an Adventure #247? bye bye.. one vote closer!

Do a google search gossip.gif

I fully recognize the importance of AF 15 and wouldn't vote for it until the very end. The second appearance of Spider-Man, however (and a krappy cover to boot)...

gossip.gif I'd rather read ASM 1 than AF 15.

Vince,

Read the Great Darkness Saga ($.40 cent covers so i guess it's a copper run) from Legion of Super-Heroes. It's one of the best arcs ever in comics IMO and I'm not a DC apologist.

Vince,

Read the Great Darkness Saga ($.40 cent covers so i guess it's a copper run) from Legion of Super-Heroes. It's one of the best arcs ever in comics IMO and I'm not a DC apologist.

I 2nd that. Vince, buy a USED copy of the TPB, if you don't like it, send it to me. I will credit your account for the postage and price of the TPB...........

Vince,

I 2nd that. Vince, buy a USED copy of the TPB, if you don't like it, send it to me. I will credit your account for the postage and price of the TPB...........

takeit.gif

how many times can you vote? how come after a day or two, i can vote again?

That's happened to me 3 times already (for the previous 3 rounds)..... confused-smiley-013.gif

Andy

I voted last night at home and today at work.. both for Adventure 247 yay.gif

Maybe I need to pay a visit to the computer lab... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Make some shills and then go to the library after the computer lab 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

thats the bug in the system. we have always been able to vote once for each computer we log onto.

It's based on your IP address.

Which means that if I *really* wanted to get rid of Adventure 247, I'd just sit home tonight turning my router on and off about 50 times. devil.gif