• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Game: SILVER AGE SURVIVOR SERIES - Round 7

Choose the next comic to depart  

546 members have voted

1. 1. Choose the next comic to depart

90 posts in this topic

After turning a corner within the Convention Hall, I almost tripped over a man crouched low, almost in a fetal position. 'What the... ' I exclaimed as I caught my balance on a table full of pirated DVD's.

'Sshh, I am attempting to commune with ants to share their pain of the loss of Tales To Astonish #27 and their human hero, Ant-Man.' whispered Aman619 as he laid his face along the floor. 'The pain, the pain...' he cried.

The inevitable loudspeaker came to live again. 'The Ant-Man has passed on. Another choice awaits.'

- Well, we've hit Round 7. As always, choose the next comic to depart our esteemed list. We'll take it til Thursday night around 8:30 pm.

Tough call for me. JLA is my main collection but it's the least important left overall for me. I was debating it with Flash #105 but I think Flash #105 may have more historical significance. So, I voted JLA #1 though it pains me. 27_laughing.gif

Both (and Amazing Spidey #1) would go before a 1st appearance like the Legion in Adventure #247.

After turning a corner within the Convention Hall, I almost tripped over a man crouched low, almost in a fetal position. 'What the... ' I exclaimed as I caught my balance on a table full of pirated DVD's.

'Sshh, I am attempting to commune with ants to share their pain of the loss of Tales To Astonish #27 and their human hero, Ant-Man.' whispered Aman619 as he laid his face along the floor. 'The pain, the pain...' he cried.

27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

ASM #1 is off to a quick start. I'm starting to sense an upset here. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

what is adventure 247 still doing here yeahok.gif

Tough call but it's at least a first apperance.

I went with JLA 1 and it looks like it's going to win... err... lose.

First time I'm playing since I can vote now. yay.gif

It's JLA #1's turn. By the time it came out, new super-hero #1's were nothing special, having already been proven in by GL #1 and (though not a true #1) Flash #105.

it is actually the 5th Flash gossip.gif

True, but it's more significant than that because it was the first of the new SA heroes to get its own title.

True ( You apologist poke2.gif)

I believe that JLA #1 should go. It should have went before TTA # 27 893naughty-thumb.gif, much more important and a fun story to boot!

ASM # 1 is also the first hero x-over Marvel story & cover. Spidey meets the FF! AWESOME STUFF!