• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Magazine Sale - Clearance

31 posts in this topic

I'll be posting some larger lots of magazines tonight most of which I won't be scanning as they are low dollar items. This is from a collection of about 2000 comics and magazines most of which are unread books. They were stored in shirt boxes or wrapped in grocery bags so in some cases it might be an unread book with a soft corner or two. Here is a link to the Vampirella's that came from this collection so you can see the typical grades for this era. I won't be selling the Vampirella's in this thread, its just a lazy mans way to get a trend for condition.

Vampirella Link

These lots will be priced to include shipping and will be shipped media mail. If you would like a higher class mail or are outside the 48 states let me know and I can weigh them and get an idea for postage.

First off is a lot of Starlog magazines. There is a brown grocery bag labelled "Starlog Magazine 1-27" so I haven't even opened that bag. So in total Issues 1-27 unopened, Issues 28 29 (missing 30-38) 39-70 complete and The Starlog Scrapbook Vol 1.

I do guarantee that this bag will contain these issues and in high NM- or better type grade.

These cover all the late 70's and early 80s movies from Star Wars, Star Trek, Superman, Conan, Blade Runner, Raiders, Tron, ET, Road Warrior and on and on. Here's issue 40.

Price for 62 mags $150

scan.jpg

Most will be Movie / Monster / Fantasy related.

If you would like specific issues or smaller lots, just let me know. Or if you want a theme like all the Star Wars Starlog covers, that might work too. Just allow others to buy the lot as a whole first.

Monster World by Warren 1-10 from 1964-1966 and an issue #1 by MayFair (never heard of them) from 1975. The covers on these were just too cool so I have them here.

Lot of 11 for $150

th_scan0012.jpgth_scan0013.jpgth_scan0014.jpgth_scan0015.jpgth_scan0016.jpg

th_scan0020.jpgth_scan0021.jpgth_scan0022.jpgth_scan0023.jpgth_scan0024.jpg

scan0019.jpg

FUTURE (Life) Issues 1-15 and issues 21 22 23, all very high grade. $35

I have a duplicates of issues 1 2 and a few others.if anyone wants a premiere issue.

scan0125-2.jpg

scan0126-1.jpg

scan0124-1.jpg

Planet of the Apes #2 VF $10

Only one of these I have. Also what is SSOC?

It's either "Sad Sack Orders Cookies" or "Savage Sword of Conan"...

C