• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Sir Shills A Lot"

12 posts in this topic

Isn't Sir Shills alot that ugly, asian lady boy, Supa Pimp, who God bless him (after he's already cursed him), just made me a boatload of money by constructing a clearly libelous signature line, specifically for the purpose of business interference, condoned by the Moderators, that can never be proven true in a Civil Court of law?

Isn't Sir Shills alot that ugly, asian lady boy, Supa Pimp, who God bless him (after he's already cursed him), just made me a boatload of money by constructing a clearly libelous signature line, specifically for the purpose of business interference, condoned by the Moderators, that can never be proven true in a Civil Court of law?

893whatthe.gif

893naughty-thumb.gifmad.gif

Screw him and screw you, the Massacre is upon us!!!! (See...that's how the Massacre works...you rear back like Chief Jay Strongbow used to do and let it spew).

This last post truly gives away your real identity...you're....Dennis Miller.... insane.gif

Screw him and screw you, the Massacre is upon us!!!! (See...that's how the Massacre works...you rear back like Chief Jay Strongbow used to do and let it spew).

This last post truly gives away your real identity...you're....Dennis Miller.... insane.gif

"Jimmy crack corn and I don't care.....What the hell kinda attitude is that?" -Miller