• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another ebay seller to steer clear of...

43 posts in this topic

foreheadslap.gif didn't see they were pedigrees. If you want F/VF Bronze Marvels, I can find THOSE for you all day long grin.gif

O, yeah, but like I mentioned above, real good chance they aren't F/VF, but instead are what the price tag the Don Rosa dealer stuck on the book says they are. =)

"ok as always the pcs are the books you will get ..this is newly bagged and boarded.a very nice copy of the bronze age clasic captain marvel #53 in fn-vf this comic comes from the don rosa collection with an acompanying coa verifying its pedigree.so happy bidding .Also this is a paypal only auction..payment must be recived within seven (7) days of auctions end people with a rating of 20 or under please email first before bidding ..delivery conformation is required as well as insurance based on the total sale price.. so happy biding and good luck ..one more time paypal only... also my police is no returns on books period.......(to many people have sent diffrent books than what they got to cull their collections...)"

http://cgi.ebay.com/captain-marvel-53-fn...1QQcmdZViewItem

Man, he comes off as an a-hole just by reading his item description. And apparently he only has a sixth grade education.

He's gonna make fortune! 893whatthe.gif I dont know what was in the crackpipe that morning. Cuz a crackhead isnt that crazy insane.gif

Wow... I hope he didn't pay too much for these 27_laughing.gif...

"HUGE X-MEN COLLECTION:

I have recently come into a huge comic book estate that includes great bronze and silver age comics.These particular X-men collection includes rare modern age and bronze age comics... I had all of these apprasied at an acredited CGC dealer. They are all in Gem Mint-Nmt condition......9.9-9.6 in range.

The collection includes..........

The Avengers annual #10......nearmint condition/VF,white/off white pages FIRST ROGUE!!!!

X-MEN # 34,41,30 The wedding of Scott Summers and Jean Grey!!!!!! All in mint condition....The dealer that apprasied these gave me a CGC grade of 9.2-9.7 on these.

Elektra #1-Variant Cover......72.00 Value!!!!! IN MINT CONDITION....Grade of 9.6

ALL ISSUSES OF ROGUE #1-4 IN GEM MINT TO MINT CONDITION.....96-100.00 VALUE A PIECE!!!!These were all in 9.8 and above.....

ALL ISSUES OF GAMBIT #1-4 IN GEM MINT TO MINT CONDITION......96-100.00 VALUE A PIECE!!!These are all in 9.8 and above....

ALL ISSUES OF GAMBIT AND THE X-TERNALS #1-4 RARE TO FIND!!!!! IN GEM MINT TO MINT CONDITION.....9.8 and above.....

The Uncanny X-men #266-FIRST GAMBIT!!!!!IN MINT CONDITION, WITH WHITE PAGES!!!! 520-800 VALUE!!!!! 9.2 and above....

I sugest insurance on package delivery..........all prices I based on the apprasial and the overstreet comic guide."

In the future, there will be a function on eBay that enables you to laugh in the face of a seller (and maybe mock him a little). I think I would be willing to pay for something like that.

People, people, people.

Just NEG the bastiches.

The only way that these people will learn is if you LEAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK.

Create a seperate Ebay for your purchases and your selling if need be. But discussing how lame these people are HERE isn't going to do anything.

I have a selling account and a buying account. If someone attempts to pull something unscrupulous with me and I am not able to resolve it I have no issues with leaving negative feedback. So what if I receive a negative or six negatives.

Don't let these scumbags get away with it.

I agree, time for people to step up for wrongdoings. If someone on the boards pulls something like this, you can bet he will be called out for it in a heartbeat, so why keep on giving these bozos on Ebay free passes confused-smiley-013.gif

I'm sending him this thread. Lets see how that goes.

What is "a lot of cursing and general making an asss of himself?"

1869295-carnak.jpg

1869295-carnak.jpg.1776fb4f737a8982999cec43da9538db.jpg

"What goes around . . . comes around." grin.gif

I hope he posts.

Wait until I send him the bill for my trolling fees.

devil.gif

I imagine he's visited and seen the thread, but he's a bit too chicken to post. And rightfully so. He knows he's a crook and a bit of an immature jackarse.

poke2.gif

Ok, who messaged the seller and told him he was being watched? 27_laughing.gif

The seller accused me of sending him threatening emails from multiple accounts. Except I didn't. angel.gif

O, and he really did say the following in one of the unpaid item disputes.

"buyer didnt read whole auction then complained on final costs shame i think they teach readind and comprehencion in school ,and spelling"