• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official CI Was Right Thread

25 posts in this topic

Nah, the insufficiently_thoughtful_person has decided that watching the news is more important than posting! mad.gif What, the World Series is on? frown.gif

Er...I mentioned Death and not Darth oh mighty Thanos! Too many hours in front of the screen can screw up even your omnipotent abilities! tongue.gif

What A bueno idea.

I want to start my own thread to - I've got a way to go to catch up to you guys in posts.

I'll call my thread - the "I told you AF #15 would be the #6 most expensive book eventually" - and then in a few years when it is, everyone can post a reply and it'll be the longest running thread in forum history.

Here's one of my John Snyder imitations - "These Superman patches are rarer than Action #1, they'll be a great investment - they might even be worth more than Action #1 one day". frown.gif

Here's my other one: (circa 70s after buying some Mile High keys) "Gosh these are the nicest books anyone's ever seen - the best condition imaginable. But I think if i put just a little dab of glue on the spine of this Adventure #40, I can turn it into Pristine Mint instead of just plain ole' mint"

tongue.gif

Sorry - in that kind of mood again when i should be studying for a test tomorrow.

Sean

I'm keeping a list of those who do not partake of my generous offer, and the absence of the Darth One is duly noted

Sorry, I got to the party late but I thought it had ended according to you. I was just busy out there trying to shear all the wool you and Gene have been pulling over the true believers eyes!!!! BUY BUY BUY! HEED NOT CI AND THE FACTION OF DOOMSAYERS! With all the prices you guys have been causing to deflate, Baltimore Con will be a real hoot this weekend!