• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Game: SILVER AGE SURVIVOR SERIES - Round 9

Choose one comic to depart this list  

564 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one comic to depart this list

79 posts in this topic

FF 5 for me.

How? How can the first app. of Dr. Doom be less important than the other 11 books still on the list?

'Flash, ya aint gotta go home, but you gotta get the hell up outta here

Does Dr. Doom have his own comic book? Has he ever had his own solo title? Nope. Sure Flash will be gone for this one, but FF 5 will be out by round 11.

flash 105 is a done deal but it looks like it will be up to the flash to uphold DC's honor with showcase #4 - still when it's all said and done even though i am a big spidey fan i think FF1 gets the nod.

Does Dr. Doom have his own comic book? Has he ever had his own solo title?

Come on, how many villains (who stay villains) do get their own monthly title? What kind of bizarre criteria is that?

To be fair, Doom had some solo appearances, and headlined Super-Villain Team-up, but Joker is the biggest DC name, and he just got a lame 70's mini.

Not a whole lot of originality in any of the DC's that were on the list. Mostly reboots of the Golden Age. Now if we had a DC Golden Age Versus Marvel Silverage that would be a true Survivor Series! Top 10 DC's versus the Top 10 Marvel's in an all out slugfest! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Another vote for Flash 105! acclaim.gif

Looks like Doc Doom may be next.

I was hoping he'd make the top 10 but I guess he's number 11.

ASM 1 is a little more important than FF 5. sumo.gif

flash 105 this round.. spidey is next... anyone who finds kirsten dunst attractive deserves to be voted off!

893whatthe.gif

Now if we had a DC Golden Age Versus Marvel Silverage that would be a true Survivor Series!

Agreed, and I just don't see the big deal about rebooting a few old GA characters, especially as DC had continually been printing Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman comics throughout.

I don't see any DC book, with the possible exception of B&B 28, staying with the big boys from Marvel.

Once again FF 5 must go!

He's a villain, the only one on the list. And he's kinda lame, isn't he?? What are his powers, do we even know? So he wears a cheap knock-off of Iron Man's armor. And it's not even colorful. If he didn't run away to his sacred Latveria everytime he was about to get caught, he'd never leave jail! He's Paste-Pot Pete with his own country. grin.gif

Once again FF 5 must go!

He's a villain, the only one on the list. And he's kinda lame, isn't he?? What are his powers, do we even know? So he wears a cheap knock-off of Iron Man's armor. And it's not even colorful. If he didn't run away to his sacred Latveria everytime he was about to get caught, he'd never leave jail! He's Paste-Pot Pete with his own country. grin.gif

Doctor Doom is a kick azz villian confused-smiley-013.gif

I'm a DC fan-boy, but Flash 105 got my vote. The Marvel first appearances are more significant, as is Showcase 4, the true first appearance of the SA Flash.

I predict FF5 is next to go. It's time to knock off some Marvels in the next round or three.