• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Lois Lane #70

11 posts in this topic

I did not include the back cover as it is the front that has a few issues. There are 3 small tears (the biggest one is about 1/4") at the level of Lois's arm or so on the non-spine side.

1873321-lois-lane.jpg

1873321-lois-lane.jpg.e5464a8e1f6e92d33491c40c4d7a41e0.jpg

Can't tell exactly what the upper left corner, or bottom right corner looks like (maybe a little rounded or something from the pic). Otherwise, judging by the front cover . . . I'd guess probably a 9.2 if the corners are all nice/sharp.

Can't tell exactly what the upper left corner, or bottom right corner looks like (maybe a little rounded or something from the pic). Otherwise, judging by the front cover . . . I'd guess probably a 9.2 if the corners are all nice/sharp.

Dude . . .

There are 3 small tears (the biggest one is about 1/4") at the level of Lois's arm or so on the non-spine side.

foreheadslap.gif

Dude . . . too many margaritas! I TOTALLY forgot the info, and I still can't see those little tears on my monitor! 27_laughing.gif

Margaritas are good . . . for you. sumo.gif

wink.gif

3 tears....one a quarter inch.

I might have to go a little lower than 8.5

Regardless, I can't believe I don't have a nice copy of this book.

Need to work on that.

Thanks for the input. I had it pegged at an 8.5 but I was not sure how the tears effect it (I was guessing it was going from a 9.2 to an 8.5).

To effectively grade the book we need scans of both covers outside of its Mylar - we really can't see the detail . . . grin.gif A tad larger wouldn't hurt either. For example. sumo.gif