• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any GTA collectors, wanna road trip to WWChicago...

13 posts in this topic

with us? Beyonder (Chris) and myself are attending for sure. Drew (wasonff) from the boards is 90% in as well? Does anybody else have any interest catching a ride? Right now, if just Chris and I are going, we will be in my 2 seater Pontiac Solstice, once Drew confirms we move to his Sunfire, if more people want in, perhaps we can look into renting a van. We are looking at leaving Thursday and returning Monday. Book your holidays now boys, and let's have the Road Trip to end ALL Road Trips smile.gif

Jim

It'll be the girlfriend and me if we go....not sure how that'll work out. We're not into fivesomes.

stooges.gif

I knew I shouldn't have told anyone Chris was coming until after other collectors confirmed they wanted to go smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Oh well...looks like just the 3 of us then and Roy if he changes his mind smile.gif

If anyone else is interested please let Chris or myself know by Sunday so we can make the proper travel plans and itinerary

Jim

I'm informing the border right now of your contraband.... sumo.gif

It's always great to see a vehicle torn apart at the border 893whatthe.gif

let's see.....marijuana.....guns....prescription drugs.....manga..... juggle.gif