• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Justice League of America Collecting Thread
2 2

2,059 posts in this topic

:applause:

Serious question, is there any JLA covers that feature the Spectre? I think there is a 100 pager (but it could be a BB)

:popcorn:

serious answer; check the GCD. and while you're at it, check your grammar. Is there any? man alive, what in the name of Noah Webster is going on in the foothills

What`re you getting on Arex`s case for? It`s not like he`s responsible for educating the next generation of Americans or anything, is he? :whistle:

lol

Morning all... I am still trying to get used to how this board and site works. Every board is a little different.

You guys have posted some amazing JLA covers. Thanks.

I usually don't buy many toys, but I fell in love with the Saturday morning JLU cartoons. I have been purchasing the Justice League Unlimited toys. I found a couple for my collection this weekend.

I also thought these were funny.

This one I found on the net

dan_Canary__03.jpg

As you probably guessed, I am also big fan of BONE. I love Alex Ross' painting called "The SEVEN", so I had a friend custom paint these BONE figures and I Photoshopped them together.

seven.jpg

enjoy

Too Cool. (thumbs u

Recent pick-up: JLA #24 CGC 9.2 White pages

JusticeLeague24.jpg

Great shape to get that in! Too bad the scanner doesn't do it justice though. Classic Murphy Andersen poses. lol Green Lantern's hair is going the wrong way in relation to his trajectory.

Thanks Cap & Shadow,

that 9.2 is the highest graded copy that I've been able to find in over a year.

I don't believe there are any 9.4 or 9.6 copies

and I think I saw the highest graded copy posted on this thread by our very own tth2 (worship)

Thanks Cap & Shadow,

Nice copy! It is an insanely difficult book to find in HG, so major congrats. The PC copy is a freak.

Interesting factoid: there are actually two PC copies of #24, but for some reason Roter decided to keep the under-copy (which ended up grading out as a CGC 8.5 or 9.0) and sell the better copy raw on eBay back in 2000.

Thanks Cap & Shadow,

Nice copy! It is an insanely difficult book to find in HG, so major congrats. The PC copy is a freak.

Interesting factoid: there are actually two PC copies of #24, but for some reason Roter decided to keep the under-copy (which ended up grading out as a CGC 8.5 or 9.0) and sell the better copy raw on eBay back in 2000.

Thanks tth2!

The pacific coast copies are amazing.

Many pacific coast copies on comiclink, but pretty aggressively priced.

JLA #22 (was it CGC 9.4 or 9.6) sold in no time a while back---- I think it sold for $8000+. I wasn't that surprised since it is hard to find in HG.

Any of you that are RADIOHEAD fans might enjoy might enjoy this.

They decided to let their fans have the option of pre-ordering a traditional type CD or you can get their CD now as a download. The interesting thing is that you get to decide what you want to pay for the download. You can check it out at http://www.inrainbows.com. Pay a dollar or pay $15.00 .... you choose.

Any of you that are RADIOHEAD fans might enjoy might enjoy this.

They decided to let their fans have the option of pre-ordering a traditional type CD or you can get their CD now as a download. The interesting thing is that you get to decide what you want to pay for the download. You can check it out at http://www.inrainbows.com. Pay a dollar or pay $15.00 .... you choose.

Ummm, this pertains to Silver Age JLA how?

Sorry... I am new around here. I just thought someone here, beside me, might be interested in some free (or at least very cheap) music.

From now on I will follow SHADOW's suggestion and limit my comments to only Silver Age JLA.

Sorry... I am new around here. I just thought someone here, beside me, might be interested in some free (or at least very cheap) music.

From now on I will follow SHADOW's suggestion and limit my comments to only Silver Age JLA.

No one's knocking Radiohead. But these threads tend to be about a particular subject. When someone with very few posts brings something up like that it makes me wonder whether it's someone jumping in to "sell" something. I'm not saying that pertains to you but there is certain etiquette involved with BBS sites. lol

Thanks... I totally understand. On most of the other comic boards I frequent, we discuss a wider range of topics. And we try to pass along a good deal when we see it. I am so sorry if that is inappropriate here. Please accept my apologies.

I have been working on my Justice League run for several years. I love the Justice Society cross overs and the 80 and 100 page Giants. I finished my 80 giant run recently and am finishing the 100 pagers. The JLA issues have always been my favorites of the giants.

Yeah, the JLA/JSA issues were usually my favorites. I started with JLA in the late 70's and always looked forward to those as a kid. I loved the Darkseid one.

Congrats on finishing the 80 Pg. Giant run!