• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Justice League of America Collecting Thread
2 2

2,057 posts in this topic

Hello all...

I am just now finding our about this board. I love all things JLA. I think I have a pretty nice collection of JLA books.

Oh well, just wanting to introduce myself and begin to see how this site works.

Don

Welcome welcome. make sure to keep your hands and feet in the car at all times. :insane:

I ordered most of mine when they came out through our local comic shop. The other one I miss I got off ebay. I think I still need the Lex Luthor one. I have purchased a few more of the paperweights since I took that photo. I am a school teacher. The pic of the JLA paperweights was taken today of a window in my room. The kids love seeing them and chatting about the characters and their powers.

Thanks to Mike (Paperheart)!

JLA #97 CGC 9.4

JusticeLeague97.jpg

Suhweet pickup Spook! Mike sure does have some pretty books he lets go of occasionally doesnt he!

Arex

I have to work on getting him to sell me more of his JLA's :baiting:

Spookly

The JLA paerweights sell or sold new for around $10.00 each. They started being available about a year or so ago. They shouldn't be to hard to find.

Don

Thanks Don,

that's a nice affordable price for those paperweights.

Finally got this one scanned:

1473945818_23bc4dc432_o.jpg

Thanks to Rick(JLA_all_the_way) !!

John,

that's a nice looking book. Look's better than a CGC 8.5 from the scan.

Its an early SA DC. You didnt expect it to be not graded harshly did you?

Congrats on a great book!

Spookly

The JLA paerweights sell or sold new for around $10.00 each. They started being available about a year or so ago. They shouldn't be to hard to find.

Don

I picked up a Martian Manhunter at WWC and love it. It sits on my desk at school. I want to get the Dr. Fate, Green Lanter, Green Arrow, Bats as well.

I wish that The Spectre had one :cloud9: