• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Justice League of America Collecting Thread
2 2

2,057 posts in this topic

Yep... Those would be fun. I like the Supergirl one and the Red Tornado.

I wish they had a Powergirl, Zatanna, Starman, Capt Marvel, Black Canary, Elngated Man, Metamorpho, Rocket Red, Maybe some of thr GL corps?

I would also love to see a line of Legion of SuperHeroes and or a Justice Society line.

The List goes on and on.

Don

:applause:

Serious question, is there any JLA covers that feature the Spectre? I think there is a 100 pager (but it could be a BB)

:popcorn:

serious answer; check the GCD. and while you're at it, check your grammar. Is there any? man alive, what in the name of Noah Webster is going on in the foothills

:applause:

Serious question, is there any JLA covers that feature the Spectre? I think there is a 100 pager (but it could be a BB)

:popcorn:

serious answer; check the GCD. and while you're at it, check your grammar. Is there any? man alive, what in the name of Noah Webster is going on in the foothills

What`re you getting on Arex`s case for? It`s not like he`s responsible for educating the next generation of Americans or anything, is he? :whistle:

I think the Spectre made the cover of one in the 40's. I think it's #46 or #47 and it's a "picture frame" style. He's wrestling with some typical JLA-style space creature I believe.

Good memory! He's in the cover but just as a face on the JSA roster, not taking part in the action.

JLA47.jpg

Morning all... I am still trying to get used to how this board and site works. Every board is a little different.

You guys have posted some amazing JLA covers. Thanks.

I usually don't buy many toys, but I fell in love with the Saturday morning JLU cartoons. I have been purchasing the Justice League Unlimited toys. I found a couple for my collection this weekend.

I also thought these were funny.

This one I found on the net

dan_Canary__03.jpg

As you probably guessed, I am also big fan of BONE. I love Alex Ross' painting called "The SEVEN", so I had a friend custom paint these BONE figures and I Photoshopped them together.

seven.jpg

enjoy