• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Justice League of America Collecting Thread
2 2

2,057 posts in this topic

Some older mid-grade (value tier) JLAs 14-33 "should" be done by next week.

But every time I call for an up-date, they push back the finish time a couple MORE weeks. Solution? Stop calling them!

Thanx CGC, this last batch I sent... will definitely be the last batch I send.

Rick

ive got it at a solid VF+

The issues are on the bc. there is a few spine stresses and a little wear on the bc

The back has a "dink" on the top edge and a light light light ncb bend on the back bottom left.

I got it at a little below guide and am very happy. The issues on the back could be pressed out (and I might do it) even though i do not think I will sell it.

Arex

JLA #29 was one of the 1st "important" SA JLA's I bought when I started collecting in the late 70's. I still remember that "feeling" of buying it at the comic shop. It was too far to get to by bike so I had to plead with my mom to take me. I'd skimp and save up about $10 and maybe get there every 3 months or so. I miss the "kid in a candy store" feeling. It was overwhelming. So much to buy, so little money or time. lol

Hello all...

I am just now finding our about this board. I love all things JLA. I think I have a pretty nice collection of JLA books.

Oh well, just wanting to introduce myself and begin to see how this site works.

Don

Edited by ltcfan

Hello all...

I am just now fining our about this board. I love all things JLA. I think I have a pretty nice collection of JLA books.

Don

Don :hi:

One of my very best favorite people, welcome...glad you finally took the plunge! :acclaim:

Edited by skypinkblu

Hello all...

I am just now fining our about this board. I love all things JLA. I think I have a pretty nice collection of JLA books.

Don

Don :hi:

One of my very best favorite people, welcome...glad you finally took the plunge! :acclaim:

Welcome to the boards! If Blue vouches for you, you must be a ok! :applause: