• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Justice League of America Collecting Thread
2 2

2,037 posts in this topic

I love that 9.0 JLA #29! Beautiful book! I've owned a Good copy for decades but I've been on the hunt for a nicer copy for a couple of years but to no avail. (Well, at least when the budget has presented itself. lol )

I'm not sure if I'll ever slab any of mine. I still have about 10 or so books on my list to upgrade but I'm pretty content having completed the run in May. I still need B&B #28 & #30. I foolishly passed up a great deal on a B&B #28 last Fall because I was afraid it might have been restored due to the price on it. As for the B&B #30, I seem to always find beat up copies at list or more that I don't want, or HG copies out of my budget. Ah well, I'll get it some day. You need these quests to keep the hobby exciting.

OK.....

A coupl'a recent additions to my JLA set:

cgcjla214.JPG

cgcjla216.JPG

yeah yeah, I know they're not Silver; but I checked, and there doesn't seem to be a JLA thread in the Copper section?? Fancy that! Guess I'll have to start one to meet the demand.

Plus, I wanna keep this thread from falling too far down...without bumping it endlessly with graemlins.

So enjoy these TOP CENSUS Key Gems (from my crummy scanner since my new one has yet to arrive).

Rick

Excellent, D-Mike!

Ditto! :applause:

Can't have a JLA collection without that book......unless you're me.

:sorry:

Rick

Better hurry up, dude. You know they`re going to make a JLA movie, which`ll shatter every box office record ever, and B&B 28 will be the new AF 15! :gossip:

Excellent, D-Mike!

Ditto! :applause:

Can't have a JLA collection without that book......unless you're me.

:sorry:

Rick

Better hurry up, dude. You know they`re going to make a JLA movie, which`ll shatter every box office record ever, and B&B 28 will be the new AF 15! :gossip:

:wishluck:

You know they`re going to make a JLA movie, which`ll shatter every box office record ever, and B&B 28 will be the new AF 15! :gossip:

Subtle, Tim, verry subtle.... meh

Rick

Just repeating what a very wise poster said in some thread in General. :angel:

thanks guys. have you seen the brave and the bold reprint that came with a set of jla action figures a few years back? it's a great set. i don't see one on ebay right now. the reprint was high quality.

OOh now that's a copy I can afford. (thumbs u