• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Justice League of America Collecting Thread
2 2

2,037 posts in this topic

Could somebody teach me how to post an image without having it come up as a link? thanks

Down at the bottom of your post there's a link "file manager" that lets you browse your pictures on your hard drive and attach them. The catch is they have to be less than 200 kb in size, so you may have to compress them to have them accepted.

Edited by JohnT

Here's one that hasn't been posted yet, I don't think. It's my personal JLA favorite. The pure drama of the scene is incredible. I can't imagine a kid passing it on the rack and being able to resist it.

DC excelled at creating dramatic covers that made you want to find out what happens inside, and this one is a true classic by Murphy Anderson. Why are JLA members being shipped off the planet...and why do they appear in their secret identities in the crowd???

42046-scan0004resized.jpg.e7447fcec1c8bd09c2566eab15638891.jpg

I need a nice VF/NM 29. Dr. Fate up close with that cool helmet and yellow/blue color scheme :cloud9:

Sweet copies Mr Crooke, or may I call you arex-ster!

As for the #29, I finally up-graded my 7.0 to a 9.2 for 5 hundies back in June '06, And a 9.0 went for $310 just last month. I'm guessing you're looking for raw, but at least this will give you some kind of price-point range...?

Happy Hunting

Rick

I need a nice VF/NM 29. Dr. Fate up close with that cool helmet and yellow/blue color scheme :cloud9:

Sweet copies Mr Crooke, or may I call you arex-ster!

As for the #29, I finally up-graded my 7.0 to a 9.2 for 5 hundies back in June '06, And a 9.0 went for $310 just last month. I'm guessing you're looking for raw, but at least this will give you some kind of price-point range...?

Happy Hunting

Rick

I would love to have a raw 8.5/9.0 Rick and thanks for the info as I was wondering how much one would cost. If you see one that fits that area, lemme know :banana:

thats one thing i have had to kinda figure out when looking at DC books is the # and then putting a year with it.

For Marvels, if you see a book in the teens-early 20's, you are most likely looking at a 65 or so book.

You get a DC in the teens-20's then you can still be in the early 60s. It kinda helps me adjust my grade needs when I start thinking hm VF book from 62 or a VF book from 65.