• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superman 24

21 posts in this topic

3.0 or 3.5, but I LOVE IT...:)cloud9.gifcloud9.gif and if you get tired of it, let me know..;)

OUCH

I knew the chip out would hurt the grade but the rest of the book is "lovely". An almost perfect spine and no tears or rips elsewhere. Its a rather clean book with a chip out, notch in top edge and the rounded spine at top. At least the chip doesn't go into any lettering or image.

You have some tears at the staples, see the way the cover shows as loose (doesn't cover the pages) in the picture? , the chips on the top, a sun/tanning line on the back, and that piece off upper right(IMO) is just too big for VG...

No tear at top staple. Just a tiny color breaking crease. Bottom does have a tiny tear at the staple but is not as long as it looks. That is actually a subtle crease extending from tear.

Cover is tight. That is white part of the cover at the top and is not the pages showing through.

Speaking of Large chips missing out of a book, my Adventure Comics #150 has a huge chunk missing out of the top right corner and graded out as a CGC 7.0

Adventure 150 large chunk missing

WOW ! that has got to be the highest grade I've seen on a book with a corner piece out.. I've seen a few 6.0's with that defect, but not a 7.0.

Speaking of Large chips missing out of a book, my Adventure Comics #150 has a huge chunk missing out of the top right corner and graded out as a CGC 7.0

WOW ! that has got to be the highest grade I've seen on a book with a corner piece out.. I've seen a few 6.0's with that defect, but not a 7.0.

GA+Frazetta+Paratrooper+Crippen= CGC bump yay.gif

GA+Frazetta+Paratrooper+Crippen= CGC bump yay.gif

27_laughing.gif