• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Halloween art book limited editon pre-sale

52 posts in this topic

Hey Everbody, I have already "Had a talking to" by a couple board members about not making this known before, so here goes. I am putting out a hardcover book of my halloween paintings. How this will be a board only offer, is since the 10 copies with a bonus page & sketch have sold out prior to listing this here, I will put a sketch into any copy sold to a board member of the S&N version limited to 25 copies as stated in the general release below. This will differ from the 10 specifically designated with a sketch since they have a page in the book stating they are one of the ten. I will only be putting sketches into the "limited to 25" versions that are sold on the boards, the others sold on my website will just be signbed & numbered.

Here is the general release of info about the book...

"10/31" is my upcoming book of Halloween art. This book collects some of my Halloween imagery from 1998 up to the present day. The final details are being worked out now, but as it stands it will be a 7"x7" Hardcover with dustjacket with about 78 pages of art and information. The book is full color and features a nice array of imagery, many paintings not seen by the general public before. I intend to follow it up with a second volume in about a year.

This book will be limited in its production as follows - 10 Signed & numbered editions with a hand drawn sketch inside, 25 signed & numbered editions , and 175 regular editions. The 35 numbered versions will be available by late September.

I am now accepting pre-orders on the signed & numbered versions. The prices are as follows

- Signed & numbered version with the sketch $120 SOLD OUT

- $80 for the limited signed & numbered edition of 25 copies"

So that is the basic Scoop. Board Members who buy an $80 Signed & Numbered copy will get a free sketch inside. If all this is confusing, feel free to ask for clarification. some imagery found within the book....

687370916_5b6187ac92_o.jpg

560677078_41f7924933_o.jpg

539937959_ed87efe525_o.jpg

528188160_816a7d050f_o.jpg

516560225_cdb520ec14_o.jpg

513794663_270d4a64d5_o.jpg

506564383_45a820dd39_o.jpg

494045654_0e6b125e18_o.jpg

thumbsup2.gif

Thanks for your support everyone! grin.gif

A superhero volume would get me sued, unless I invented my own like... the Blood Vessel, or Night Sweat, Or the Crimson Curseword... Nah, no one would want to see that... tongue.gif

All of the originals have sold, except for the last one, which is on ebay right now, it ends Sunday.

actually, by last one I meant last piece of art not sold.... sorry.gif

I really only got the idea to do the book a few months ago, I have been selling paintings weekly on ebay for over a year. I usually put up a 4"x6" gouache on postcard watercolor paper, The last 8 or so have gone from $200-$300 as I have attracted several new bidders, during down times they end at $75-$100

painting on ebay