• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

...and the fraud on eBay just keeps on comin'.....

35 posts in this topic

I love the fact you can return for your money back as long as it's returned in the same condition it was sent. And who's the witness to the condition? confused-smiley-013.gif A $20,000 comic for $399.00 now thats a bargain. makepoint.gif

I think Steve is thinking that there is no way in eternity that the book is a VF, what with the extensive water staining evident on the bottom half of the cover.

What else am I missing Steve?

I think Steve is thinking that there is no way in eternity that the book is a VF, what with the extensive water staining evident on the bottom half of the cover.

What else am I missing Steve?

You mean that isn't a stain on his shirt? shy.gif

here's the sellers action 3 and my action 1........hey! they must have been sold by the same store on the same date to each of us!

1887145-action3.jpg

1887145-action1.JPG

That damn store forgot to include the spine, gloss, and edges on both books....I want my 10 cents back!!! sumo.gif

1887145-action1.JPG.18b45024c4fe61831edd8d24862dd488.JPG

I bid $10,000! Easy Flip!

hey PT...

want to work some of your magic on this auction...

lmk

gator

Hell ya, here's the plan.

1) You bid $9,000...don't worry I really did bid $10k.

2) Tomorrow morning we ask the seller if he's willing to accept local pick up.

3) He will obviously say no, so we both retract out bid.

4) Just to confuse him some more I will bid $10k again for the hell of it.

is anyone else confused?

confused-smiley-013.gif

hi.gif I see water damage, and a cropped cover, and perhaps some fading to the cover that make it appear like it was not stored in optimal conditions.

tonofbricks.gif I'm sure any GA collector would pay the $399 or whatever with the water damage, and a completely torn spine. That's not the point. Look at his feedback. This auction is a fraud. Steve found the same scan in comics.org to back up the fraud.

is anyone else confused?

confused-smiley-013.gif

hi.gif I see water damage, and a cropped cover, and perhaps some fading to the cover that make it appear like it was not stored in optimal conditions.

tonofbricks.gif I'm sure any GA collector would pay the $399 or whatever with the water damage, and a completely torn spine. That's not the point. Look at his feedback. This auction is a fraud. Steve found the same scan in comics.org to back up the fraud.

stooges.gif

Knowing that the scan is from another web site of course implicates the fraud. However, people might be tempted to risk bidding on a zero feedback auction in order to get a grail, if they do not know about the other website.

I was bidding around $1,000 for a Phantom Lady book on ebay from a low feedback seller just a couple of weeks ago. I was extremely peeved when the buyer left positive feedback.

is anyone else confused?

confused-smiley-013.gif

stooges.gif

Knowing that the scan is from another web site of course implicates the fraud. However, people might be tempted to risk bidding on a zero feedback auction in order to get a grail, if they do not know about the other website.

I was bidding around $1,000 for a Phantom Lady book on ebay from a low feedback seller just a couple of weeks ago. I was extremely peeved when the buyer left positive feedback.

That is true. That's what makes these boards great. BTW let me know if you find a #3 with water damage, and even a bad spine. (At a bargain) poke2.gif