• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE SMOKING GUN FRENZ ON ASM BOOKS

34 posts in this topic

Doesnt work

The same could be said of JC's Brain

Hey, and it takes a monstrous IQ to SPAM the Copper forums with your EBay sales.

Takes an even bigger IQ to actually know what the word SPAM means before running your foul mouth on the message boards.

Thanks for clearing that up Einstein. lol

Pick up a dictionary and read up a bit Einstein SR

-----------------------------------

spam (spm)

n.

Unsolicited e-mail, often of a commercial nature, sent indiscriminately to multiple mailing lists, individuals, or newsgroups; junk e-mail.

tr.v. spammed, spam·ming, spams

1. To send unsolicited e-mail to.

2. To send (a message) indiscriminately to multiple mailing lists, individuals, or newsgroups.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Live and learn JC / Live and learn

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1925945.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol, that definition is for EMAIL SPAM, and there are many different types Einstein. I seriously cannot believe you posted that, expecting it to make me look bad. lollol :

While the most widely recognized form of spam is e-mail spam, the term is applied to similar abuses in other media: instant messaging spam, Usenet newsgroup spam, Web search engine spam, spam in blogs, mobile phone messaging spam, internet forum spam and junk fax transmissions.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spam_(electronic)

Now you can get back to adding to the Dealer/EBay SPAM on the forums and trying to support your overt transgressions with even more BS.

lol, that definition is for EMAIL SPAM, and there are many different types Einstein. I seriously cannot believe you posted that, expecting it to make me look bad. lollol :

While the most widely recognized form of spam is e-mail spam, the term is applied to similar abuses in other media: instant messaging spam, Usenet newsgroup spam, Web search engine spam, spam in blogs, mobile phone messaging spam, internet forum spam and junk fax transmissions.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spam_(electronic)

Now you can get back to adding to the Dealer/EBay SPAM on the forums and trying to support your overt transgressions with even more BS.

No one needs to post anything to make you look bad. You clown yourself daily in this forum trying to get people pissed off on your routine. Your the big joke around here.

Secondly that is the definition for spam.

Lastly you pointed me out to your new electronic spam def:

Which still says the same of large quantities of this such as:

Spamming is the abuse of electronic messaging systems to indiscriminately send unsolicited bulk messages

Spend another 12 hours and let me know what ya come up with.....

Since you seem to love dancing around the issue using your pidgin* English and various definitions, just let me and the Mods be clear about this:

Do you firmly believe that your EBay Sales Post (regardless of the term used) is within the board rules and that you did nothing wrong by not using the appropriate Marketplace forum?

Yes or No?

* As I am under the "JC is a racist" watch doh! , I'll add this notation so there is no confusion:

Originally a trade jargon developed between the British and the Chinese in the 19th century, but now commonly and loosely used to mean any kind of ‘broken’ version of the English language.

JC....

Firstly do you think your vulgarity in your first post on the link was within the forum rules???

Considering I don't actively sell on ebay and have books up once in a while perhaps I should have directed him to the sales forum with a link rather than ebay. Perhaps.

Now back to you...

Don't get me wrong...

I like ya as much as the next forum member. I mean your not a Falcon for Atlanta or a Bull from Chicago but well... if the best we could do here on the CGC forums is a somewhat challenged Troll for a mascot....... THEN SO BE IT!!!!!!

Maybe they'll have to work something into the budget in the next couple years to replace your position but for now we have you so........

HAPPY HAPPY

Considering I don't actively sell on ebay and have books up once in a while perhaps I should have directed him to the sales forum with a link rather than ebay. Perhaps.

Then don't take it personal and try to start some century-long blood war.

Then don't take it personal and try to start some century-long blood war.

I agree no century long blood war.

Just next time you want to point the forum's attention to a post I made 2 months prior, perhaps a PM letting me know that what you saw in my post was not correct may be the way to go about your day to day activities.

This?!?

Does the self-promoting EBay/dealer SPAM never end on here?

Originally Posted By: absolutecarnage

Here's a link and a scan:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?I_am_a_suckass_spamming_idiot!

is a very TROLL LIKE way of getting anything done on the boards and we're both aware of this I'm sure.

Be polite and people will take tips or advice.

Be rude and nothing moves forward.

Later,

Richard

Guys, can we back to more important things... like Copper Age Spidey Love? JC :foryou: AC :foryou:

Meanwhile, back at the ranch... :) I'm fresh on my own Frenz kick. I just got a nice signed print by him for a whopping $3, and I'm getting a really nice piece of his OA for Christmas from my in-laws. I'm hoping to get one of our CGC witnesses to cap it off by having my copy of ASM 252 signed by him this spring at the Pittsburgh Comic Con (I think that's his next show). Woo hoo!

Print: http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n289/fhelvie/SignedBlackASMPrint.jpg

OA: http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n289/fhelvie/Hob3_3.jpg

Guys, can we back to more important things... like Copper Age Spidey Love? JC :foryou: AC :foryou:

Meanwhile, back at the ranch... :) I'm fresh on my own Frenz kick. I just got a nice signed print by him for a whopping $3, and I'm getting a really nice piece of his OA for Christmas from my in-laws. I'm hoping to get one of our CGC witnesses to cap it off by having my copy of ASM 252 signed by him this spring at the Pittsburgh Comic Con (I think that's his next show). Woo hoo!

Print: http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n289/fhelvie/SignedBlackASMPrint.jpg

OA: http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n289/fhelvie/Hob3_3.jpg

SignedBlackASMPrint.jpg

Sweet sweet stuff Macman. Noticed ya haven't been around too much lately. Busy at the comic shops?

Hob3_3.jpg

Orientation at the boarding school I work at began about two weeks ago, and students arrived today. Needless to say, its kept me pretty busy. I stick my head in the LCS now and then... but pending a large sale of models, I might be able to lighten the load. No "big fish" like before, but some nice bronze and coppers. :) I am getting some nice deals from skypinkblu though on some Silver Age stuff.