• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dumb Question: Where'd my messages go?

18 posts in this topic

Go to 'My Stuff' and it's the first option in the drop down.

Now, where's the friggin' 'thumbs up' graemlin????

And the "I'll take it" graemlin :(

Yeah, there are so many things wrong and unworkable here that I don't know where to start. That is a real biggie, but if this is an 'upgrade', I've got a bridge to sell you. <meh>

The whole place seriously sucks on so many levels. This is severely REDUCED functionality.

As for the messages, as I said, it's the first option on the drop down. Unfortunately, it's hidden by the thread bar and you have to click blind and hope you hit the right spot.

BTW, the graemlins suck, suck, suck!!!!

Why did they mess with the way it was? Can't stand the forums as they are currently.

Yeah, this isn't simply a 'needs tinkering' scenario. Needs burning is closer.

Here's something that's bugging me...there is no 'eye traction' on any of the thread titles, or who posted them, or how many new replies there have been.

To find anything, you have to read the full content of every line.

And I refuse point blank to use any of the gay graemlins....

Yes, it is in My Stuff but the placement of the search thingy conceals it. Drag your pointer(did I just type "Drag you pointer?" Holy Beavis moment Batrman) slowly downward until it becomes clickable. That will be your messages link. Terrible location for a drop down menu. Oh well, first day jitters.