• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Updated Site

490 posts in this topic

Excellent!! My plan to make the messages boards as bad as possible so that I will be the only one left is coming along nicely!!

Yeah, I have to look for the red numbers on the right to see if there is a new post.
It shouldnt be too hard to get the colors back to a good balance between primary and secondary colors that work well together

[*]Way too much wasted real estate which causes more scrolling...like the thread post count number, all alone on a line by itself. We need to squeeze these posts in vertically.

[*]Can't upload images. That's cool. I need to break that habit anyway.

[*] UBBCode isn't working for bulleted lists

This blows Fugnuts. Is nothing sacred? Take a great thing and make into a mess. Colours are brutal, layout is not very appealing. The main reason I NEVER EVER went to another chat forum was because of how logical and user friendly this place was. It was brilliant. The graemlins were top notch, visually it was easy to analyze. Now? Feel like I'm on shrooms.

Awful. I'll see you guys when the boards are fixed.

There's a lot of neat features...I agree that people hate change...but the aesthetics here were not even remotely considered.

Ahh...the font looks better.

Roger over and out.

This blows Fugnuts. Is nothing sacred? Take a great thing and make into a mess. Colours are brutal, layout is not very appealing. The main reason I NEVER EVER went to another chat forum was because of how logical and user friendly this place was. It was brilliant. The graemlins were top notch, visually it was easy to analyze. Now? Feel like I'm on shrooms.

100% agree. This place feels just like every other chat room now. Good job in up my favorite site!

This is absolutely terrible. Nothing to do with having to get used to the changes, they are simply terrible.

I logged on tonight to check my PMs on a few outstanding deals and someone puked all over the CGC boards. This is just horrible.

I thought the old forum software seriously rocked, but there's always someone looking to reinvent the wheel while rollerskating uphill.

Without having to stomach the foul taste?

Cool!