• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Civil War Initiatives

6 posts in this topic

Hi all, I picked up alot of the titles from civil war initiatives, Nova and the likes. I have not yet read them and I am thinking if its still worth getting the upcoming books in the CWI series. Any recommendations on which title to pick up and which to drop? thanks

Oddly, after buying pretty much everything CIVIL WAR, I haven't bought a thing INITIATIVE-related, unless I was reading it already (ie) NEW AVENGERS.

By the way, how is the INITIATIVE story? Is there really a story, or is just a label? I am curious.

Oddly, after buying pretty much everything CIVIL WAR, I haven't bought a thing INITIATIVE-related, unless I was reading it already (ie) NEW AVENGERS.

By the way, how is the INITIATIVE story? Is there really a story, or is just a label? I am curious.

It's a label and a very tenuous one at that. How the hell they class Punisher War Journal as Initiative related, I don't know. (shrug)

HAHAH, I didn't even think about War Journal in the context of Initiative. They are REALLY strecthing on that one. I guess because it's semi-Captain America based (wearing the outfit as a result of Cap dying in Civil War?). On the flip side, it either has to saw Initiative or WWH, right?!

Pat