• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official List - Contact me when the boards are fixed thread.

138 posts in this topic

the format is much better now but why are there banned posters in the top posters listing? (shrug)

I was wondering the same thing. hm

Besides, the list itself is kind of pointless since almost a 1/4 of the top posters are, are no longer posting anymore or banned.

I also was wondering if profile area is going to get tweaked? It seems kind of spread out and hard to read.

Ze-

OK, we've now got an informative side bar...that's cool. (thumbs u

However, it does squeeze the threads a bit, so is there any chance we could have the sidebar when viewing lists of forums/threads, but not in the threads themselves? (shrug)

What he said.

Not in the threads themselves.

:busy:

What do you guys think on the side-bar... better on the left or right?

How about neither? doh!

You can turn it off in your preferences.

Good. I sort of like it as you first get in to the site, but then when I want to start looking at large scans I want to devote as much space to the actual threads themselves.

In a perfect world :gossip: it would be nice to see it once at the beginning and then set it to disappear upon entering individual threads. But in the meantime I can turn it off after a while and then back on. :applause: