• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comics in the registry that are sold.

6 posts in this topic

I hate it when you purchase a comic and try to add it to your registry and it's still listed in someone elses. Then you keep getting a stupid response saying it can't be added but someone will check into it for you. Sure they will. The comic in question isn't anything special, Iron Fist #2 0141803007, but it's still frustrating. I think it's under someones obscure set. If anyone has any info on how to remedy this it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Bob :hi:

• Administrator

Patience is a virtue... :foryou:

The current owner receives an e-mail at the same time you do, asking for them to accept the transfer of the book.

The book will be administratively switched in a week if there is no response from the original owner.

The only way to speed things up would be to contact the person/company who you purchased it from and ask them to remove it from their set or contact the consignee. :gossip:

The current owner receives an e-mail at the same time you do, asking for them to accept the transfer of the book.

The book will be administratively switched in a week if there is no response from the original owner.

The only way to speed things up would be to contact the person/company who you purchased it from and ask them to remove it from their set or contact the consignee. :gossip:

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately patience isn't one of my fortes. But I'll try because I don't have choice. :sorry:

Could we get a "one click Delete" for a book? Or quick "transfer" between sets? It's a process that is still cumbersome imho...as I continually upgrade books and simply want my lower grade copies to go to the other set. I have to go back and forth between the sets...not ideal.