• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whats the going rate for...

20 posts in this topic

Marvel Spotlight #34 1st Spider Woman. I bought a raw copy a month or so ago and it came back CGC 9.4.

Is there a site that gives you approximate cgc values on books? If so, how much to subscribe? If more than one, which is the best?

Marvel Spotlight #34 1st Spider Woman. I bought a raw copy a month or so ago and it came back CGC 9.4.

That one-of-a-kind item would probably be worth a serious amount of money, probably in the thousands, maybe even ten's of thousands.

#32 thats right....

Not sure if you were being sarcastic...or you gentlemen love having fun at newbies' expense

But you have to excuse me if I'm a bit naive on this stuff... But just trying to get some info on cgc values and how to get info on those values. Things have changed a lot in this industry since i first collected in the 80s and started recollecting now.

I'm still trying to understand the big deal about pedigrees.

(hoepfully that doesn't start another pages of jokes..)

Don't worry about Joe C, he had a useful advice column that was well received.

I think there's GPA analysis, that's what you want. Or you could check feebarf.

9.4 on a bronze? Take the Overstreet 9.2 value and double it or so.

Hi,

If you go to GPANALYSIS, they offer a free trial period.

SPECIAL FREE TRIAL OFFER: If you are not quite sure and would like the opportunity to trial GPAnalysis for Comics totally free, please click here (you can subscribe as a Power Collector and upgrade to a paid subscription at any time).

http://comics.gpanalysis.com/products.aspx

Anyone already subscribes to GPA Analysis? How much?

If you're buying of selling slabbed books on any sort of regular basis a subscription to GPA is a must... $10/mo.

GPA for a 9.4 MS 32 is $63/$81/$101/$101 (July 2007)