• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PG this Amazing Spider-Man 3

18 posts in this topic

I think I've been undergrading some books lately (not that it's been a problem), so I'm just curious what the rest of you think about this comic? Sorry for the photos v. scans, but it's not in my collection so this is what I've got to work with ;)

100_0228.jpg

100_0230.jpg

ASM3-6.jpg

G/VG

book looks like it had a moderate spine roll pressed out by an amateur some time back, not that it would affect the grade

2.5 - 3.0 can't really grade sideways with the extendo-frame and crappy photos. lol

I was thinking 2.5, but I'm the pontental buyer. :insane:

Yes, they are my feet. Sexy aren't they?-)

I'll check with George about holding the book for you. My wife's been listing to me complain about not having the spare cash for it (since I'm trying to save for my ASM 1 low-grade), so she'll be happy once it's gone I'm sure. :)

There's some dust shadowing, but no moisture/water staining at all. And if by cellphone you mean $300+ camera, then you got it! ;) I just forgot to adjust the file settings from "economy" setting to "high-depth" picture setting.