• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Superboy #137

19 posts in this topic

Hey Paul,

What's the deal with the outside edge of the front cover, right at the third shingle from the bottom of the house? It appears to bulge out slightly there, right at the shingle line.

took a harder look as I thought about that myself... the area actually has a couple of ridges below that spot also... it seems that it's a bit of a miscut in the lower area during production.

Well.. not a bad buy for only $3.47 on eBay :whistle:

You overpaid :kidaround:

:cry: NOOOOOOOOO !!!!! ALWAYS GETTING RIPPED OFF :cry:

I can help you out. I'll give you $3.82 for it. That's a 110% R.O.I. -- not bad for a day's work.

This offer is irrevocable for a period of 30 days.

You overpaid :kidaround:

:cry: NOOOOOOOOO !!!!! ALWAYS GETTING RIPPED OFF :cry:

I can help you out. I'll give you $3.82 for it. That's a 110% R.O.I. -- not bad for a day's work.

This offer is irrevocable for a period of 30 days.

lol I will think about it and have my people get in touch... :P

The demand for Superboy drops off drastcially after the 10 cent era...until the bronze age...

Nice pickup!

then that's good for me.... getting them nice and cheap (thumbs u

Glad you have left the dark side and have come over to DC...although the hunt can be a little more frustrating :hi: