• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LOVELY Low priced LOTS (and singles) you will LOVE and FREE Shipping! & a SALE !

157 posts in this topic

Atlas books, Fightin' Marines 108, Marvel Two-In-One (35, 53, 54, 61, 63, 64, 96), Transformers 1, Timewarp 1, Star Trek 1, No Prize Book, if these are left. :thumbsup:

Boy, what a night to go to bed early, I missed some of the best stuff. ;)

Looking forward to these books. I'll get payment to you this week, just PM me your PayPal addy or physical address.

Atlas books, Fightin' Marines 108, Marvel Two-In-One (35, 53, 54, 61, 63, 64, 96), Transformers 1, Timewarp 1, Star Trek 1, No Prize Book, if these are left. :thumbsup:

Looking forward to these books. I'll get payment to you this week, just PM me your PayPal addy or physical address.

I was WONDERING where you were, lol..I think a few of those are sold, but I'm going to sort them all out right now, and I'll update the thread with the remainders...Thanks so much for all the Sales:) Sold! For the ones that are still available that were on your listThank you!

(worship)

[font:Century Gothic]

Marvel Two in One

#33 (B one crease) , #35 ©, #53 ©, $43 (A), #50 (B), #54 ©, #60 (B), #61 ©, #63 ©, #64 ©, # 65 (B), #84 (B), #96 ©. 13 books , $8.00

More #1's, or things that appear to be #1, and since I messed up last time and said $.50 each except as marked, I'll do the same here, hope you find some treasures! Sorry about the pictures, it's getting late and there are a lot of books.

Crimson © 3 issues, 2 are different, all three for $1.00 ©

Mutopia ©

Warlord (A)

Weird Wonder Tales (C a few spine lines)

Bad Girl lot, these are mixed, Electra the Hand (B) 2 copies of Fathom Crossover Tour Book ©, Somerset Holmes #2 (B), Jezebelle #5, (B), Danger Girl Special #3 (C, but not perfect), American Woman (C not perfect) , Evil Ernie Director's cut #1, Lady Death #6 (both nice copies) 9 books, $4.50

4 Dr Fate Books, The Books of Fate, #1, The Return of Dr Fate #1 and 2 (not pictured) © and D.C. First Issue Specia,l # 9 ( Dr Fate (B) $2.50

Mostly Wanted #1, 2, 3, 4, $2.00 (for the set)

Gotham Nights II Complete mini series, #1,2, 3, 4, © $3.00

Somerset Holmes #1, 2, 3, 5, 6, © $3.00

These are all first issues, or what I think are first issues, I have more I will be posting tomorrow, or later, depending:) all are 50-cents each!

Arion Lord of Atlantis ©

Batman and the Outsiders ©

Cheval Noir ©

Codeflesh (B)

The Creeper (DC 25-cent Cover) (B)

DC First Issue special (#4) Lady Cop (25-cent cover) (B)

DC First Issue Special #5, First Manhunter 25-ct cover (A)

Dead of Night 20-cent cover Marvel (A)

[/font]

Working my way backward. Whatever of these are still available, :takeit:

OK, finally worked MY way through all of these, and this is what you won:) Just missed a few:)

Marvel Two in One

#33 (B one crease) , #35 ©, #53 ©, $43 (A), #50 (B), #54 ©, #60 (B), #61 ©, #63 ©, #64 ©, # 65 (B), #84 (B), #96 ©. 13 books , $8.00

Crimson © 3 issues, 2 are different, all three for $1.00 ©

Mutopia ©

Warlord (A)

$2.00

Batman and the Outsiders ©

Cheval Noir ©

Codeflesh (B)

The Creeper (DC 25-cent Cover) (B)

DC First Issue special (#4) Lady Cop (25-cent cover) (B)

DC First Issue Special #5, First Manhunter 25-ct cover (A)

$3.00

Bad Girl lot, these are mixed, Electra the Hand (B) 2 copies of Fathom Crossover Tour Book ©, Somerset Holmes #2 (B), Jezebelle #5, (B), Danger Girl Special #3 (C, but not perfect), American Woman (C not perfect) , Evil Ernie Director's cut #1, Lady Death #6 (both nice copies) 9 books, $4.50

4 Dr Fate Books, The Books of Fate, #1, The Return of Dr Fate #1 and 2 (not pictured) © and D.C. First Issue Specia,l # 9 ( Dr Fate (B) $2.50

Mostly Wanted #1, 2, 3, 4, $2.00 (for the set)

Gotham Nights II Complete mini series, #1,2, 3, 4, © $3.00

Somerset Holmes #1, 2, 3, 5, 6, © $3.00

[/font]

Sold! Thank you!

:golfclap:

OK, you got these

Atlas Comics, these are all 25-cent issues, Death Squad #3, (B), Tarantula #1 (VG), #2, (VG), Tiger Man #2 (VG), #3 Fine, Son of Dracula #1Fine, The Scorpion #1 (Fine), The Hands of the Dragon #1 VG+, 8 issues $4.50

War Lot

Sgt. Fury and his Howling Commandos #46 (A), #155 (B)

G.I. Combat #161 (A 1/2 back cover is off)

Fighting Marines #108, nice shape but very miss cut, Lot of 4, $2.00

Transformers 1, Timewarp 1, Star Trek 1, No Prize Book, $2.00

Some awake person;) scooped up the Two in Ones:)

[/font]

Sold! Thank you!

No-Prize Book ©

Obnoxio the Clown X-men ©

Opening Shot Civil War Sketchbook ©

Warlord

Wolverine Captain America ©

:takeit:

Obnoxio the Clown X-men ©

Opening Shot Civil War Sketchbook ©

Wolverine Captain America ©

You got these three, thank you, and PMs sent in a few minutes:)

[/font]

Sold! Thank you!

Some specials $1.00 each, all in very nice shape ©

Nick Fury VS S.H.I.E.L.D. Book

Nick Fury VS S.H.I.E.L.D. Book Two

Nick Fury VS S.H.I.E.L.D. Book six

[/font]

:takeit: Please add to the pile.

Some specials $1.00 each, all in very nice shape ©

Nick Fury VS S.H.I.E.L.D. Book

Nick Fury VS S.H.I.E.L.D. Book Two

Nick Fury VS S.H.I.E.L.D. Book six

[/font]

:takeit: Please add to the pile.

Added to the Pile, and thank you:) Sold! Thank you!

The X-men books marked sold were sold by PM...WHEW...

I'm going to lower a few prices on what is left, but I can't change the older posts, because of the edit thing.

The Detective books are now 50 cents each if that helps.

I'm leaving in a little while, will be out most of today and don't think I'll be near a computer till tomorrow evening, but feel free to PM me if you are interested in making any offers on the other books:) I cant' go much lower with the free postage, but I will try if it's at all reasonable:) Once again, thank you to everyone for making this so much fun for me:) :) [/font]

[font:Century Gothic] Punisher Fans? I have no idea what series this is, but I'm sure you will figure it out:) All are in VERY nice condition ©.

The Punisher Holiday Special #1, Punisher #20, 21, 24, 25, 27, 28, 29, 30, 32, 33, 34, 54, 61, 62, 63, 64, 66, 68, 69, 72, #1 and #12 , 23 books, $10.00 now $8.50

[/font]

DSCN5388.jpg

:takeit: and the Hawkeye Mini-Series # 1 to # 4 as per our PM. (thumbs u

Thanks again Sharon. (worship) (worship) (worship)

[font:Century Gothic] Punisher Fans? I have no idea what series this is, but I'm sure you will figure it out:) All are in VERY nice condition ©.

The Punisher Holiday Special #1, Punisher #20, 21, 24, 25, 27, 28, 29, 30, 32, 33, 34, 54, 61, 62, 63, 64, 66, 68, 69, 72, #1 and #12 , 23 books, $10.00 now $8.50

[/font]

DSCN5388.jpg

:takeit: and the Hawkeye Mini-Series # 1 to # 4 as per our PM. (thumbs u

Thanks again Sharon. (worship) (worship) (worship)

Sold!, thanks, Fay!

[font:Century Gothic] Grendel Tales $2

Hulk Thing Hard Knocks .50?

Watchmen 8 .50

Bats 2 face 1.00

Legion of 1 7.50

sold to

Bronzed Jbone as per PM [/font]

Sold! Thank you!