• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HULK 181 PICTURES ADDED NO WAY A 9.0

12 posts in this topic

with that missing corner top front right corner.. you arent getting an 8 thats for sure.. the bottom left corner on the front has a blimish as well.. and the bottom right corner (?) looks to be nicely rounded... I think you are looking at best a 6.5/7.0

hm

the pluses, the gloss looks nice though and so does the back color... and its always goof to have the marvel stamp.. plus the page color looks to be OW/W or better..

Yup let this one go. A few interesting notes started aggressively bidding on this before I read the thread on why not to buy this issue off ebay. Here is the link to the auction : http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=270146319315&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=017

if that doesnt work ebay item number 270146319315 Personally it wasnt the grade I was looking for(above a 9.0) but i thought hey it was a nice looking book. I like how that flea bite flake grew as I received better scans...lol

Yup let this one go. A few interesting notes started aggressively bidding on this before I read the thread on why not to buy this issue off ebay. Here is the link to the auction : http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=270146319315&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=017

if that doesnt work ebay item number 270146319315 Personally it wasnt the grade I was looking for(above a 9.0) but i thought hey it was a nice looking book. I like how that flea bite flake grew as I received better scans...lol

The two pictures featured in your auction listing suck άss..

you're going to need a better scan. this one is too hard to use. could go from a 6.0 to an 8.5? :)

Why not as far as a 9.2 or 9.4? Impossible to tell from this photo, so not out of the realm of possibilities.

2c

true, but i saw what looked like reader's creases.

i think it's a nice looking copy. i'd go 7.0 or 7.5.