• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Juno Beach

• Last visited

About Juno Beach

• Birthday 04/24/1966

Personal Information

• Occupation
    Royal Canadian Navy (retired)

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. I messaged a guy in Vancouver about some ASMs, he had pictures of a large amount of them piled together. I asked if he had a price list and he told me just make an offer from the very small picture. Sure buddy, can't tell the condition but you want me to give you a price?
  2. This movie was in dire need of an editor. The first 30-40 minutes are brutally boring. There was no payoff. The ending was only to set up the next movie. Nothing more. I hated C-
  3. Enjoyable. A real love letter to the unsung stuntmen working behind the scenes making movies better
  4. Putting your most valuable comics in something like this seems like a bad idea. Too many unknowns.
  5. Some sort of ancient spiral patterns on her glowing hands. I got bored and stopped watching.
  6. Very much a John Wick type hero. Good fights, good action. Unbelievable? Well, yeah but I enjoyed it. I enjoyed who he was killing, great antagonists.
  7. I moved from coast to coast with a collection probably the same size as you, all long boxes at that time. Used Allied movers and had no problems. No idea of cost since it was a military move and the government picked up the tab
  8. Just saw it on Disney+ for free and I wish I had the tablet to get my time back. The opening was good and nostalgic and the end (minus the last 10 minutes of schmaltz) was neat but on a whole it was a slog to get through. It was way too long. What was the plot, actually? The god-daughter's motivations were confusing for me. If this is wrong please someone explain - There's about a dozen other things wrong but that's all I can think of after just one watch and no rewatch will happen. I know, nitpicks and tldr but I had to vent.
  9. Page three and no mention of Spider-Boy? He's new but man, do I hate him already. Here he is on his first ever cover kicking a bird.
  10. You know, if I don't like a new thread, I just ignore it.
  11. Still my favourite ongoing comic and cannot wait for the next issue
  12. Quite a few have increased in value but more probably have not. Love this Hughes cover for Sirens #1 NYCC