• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JollyComics

• Last visited

7 Followers

Personal Information

Recent Profile Visitors

6,891 profile views
  1. I am very happy that comic book thing has became the cult for a time being. When the first Overstreet Comic Book Price Guide was introduced in 1970, it has been grown steady ever since. I don't know how long it will last. It depends on the generations. My son will turn 18 next month. He has a zero interest in my comic book collection. My 16 years old daughter has a little interest in mine. However they love manga books. Right now, we face outrageous inflation. I don't know how the comic book stores will survive through the hard time. I am now 60 and will try for five more years then I can let them go for gaining some money for my retirement. Just wait and see. So far, selling of Golden/Silver/Bronze comic books are pretty good.
  2. I am getting better everyday and am ready back to work.
  3. Congratulations! I have been an old school grading for years. I think CGC soften up on the grading because of two recent incidents but I don't know.
  4. You saw the book is a potential 9.8 candidate. Your dealer handled and packed your book before it was shipped. USPS, UPS, FedEx or whatever service handled and delivered the package throughout many locations as such as hubs and distribution centers before the local office/hub. CGC receiving department received and they handled your book. You book went through Verification, Authentication and Grading. I would guess your books was handled by five people. The last person handled your book in the Encapsulation room. That is at least 9 people to handle your book. That is always a possibility of the book being downgraded.
  5. Who are three people have the wild grade estimate upon Marvel Spotlight #6? It's a sheer luck!!!
  6. I thought about it for last two rounds. Regretfully, I didn't try it this round. Two of them would be two bullseyes but it may be ended up with 8 points. Ironically, I ended up with 9 points on my own judgement.
  7. $71 for Saturday included tax. It is too expensive and of course, I am not going but I am shocked Saturday is sold out.
  8. My former Marvel Spotlight #6 is much better that book but I got 9.0!!!!! 9.6 with some dust shadows????? No way!!!!! This is rigged!