• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jaylam

• Last visited

Personal Information

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Plenty of World's Finest Comics have a lot of backstabbing and gloating going on; this one's got Supergirl and Batgirl getting the one up on the boys...
  2. Poor Supes, looks like he stepped in it this time,
  3. Supes wipes out the entire JLA by himself and then gloats about it on this cover...
  4. Doc Magnus being extra jerky as he frequently was to Tina...
  5. The red head with living red hair...whoa!
  6. Let's not forget the ultimate Red Head!
  7. Natasha at her best (as presented by Gene Colan)!
  8. One of the most iconic scenes in all of comics; the Mary Jane reveal!
  9. Yes, I almost included #44-46 as that looks like when they were starting to test the waters of featuring Batman on the covers more than they had been before, but things went full bore with #47. I wonder if there was a memo sent out to the cover artists to do this from the top brass?
  10. This is also one of my personal favorites. (This also was the last one to feature Batman as the centerpiece hero character that had been the norm since issue #47, unless you want to count the grown-up Robin with the hybrid Batman/Robin uniform in the next issue. No doubt they were trying to capitalize on the popularity of the Batman TV show during this time).
  11. Have to agree with you there. DC's covers from that era seemed to have better composition and use of colors, however, there is one later cover that I thought was catchy and clever, this one:
  12. On 4/19/2024 at 7:38 PM, Jim Corrigan said: I'm glad you said that because I was thinking it. Are you saying the great new Marvel breed of readers are hideous?