• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

wombat

• Last visited

8 Followers

Personal Information

Recent Profile Visitors

4,280 profile views
  1. Is anyone else concerned that JSA witnessed signs are getting the same treatment as CGC witnessed sigs? CGC puts a lot of stock on how rigid their process is. How do they know it was equally rigid with JSA?
  2. Could just be I'm noticing them more, but I have seen a lot of people posting 9.9s on Facebook.
  3. So CGC is 100% comfortable with the JSA WPP service to the same standard as the CGC witness program?
  4. Could a time element being added? Like the person who posted that has been a member for years but hasn't posted much. Could it be something like 50 posts or a year of setting up your account?
  5. There will never be a guarantee damage won't occur or a lower grade will be assigned. Its a risk you take.
  6. Fitting for today.
  7. Did they ever explain what they mean with signature grading when they said if there are two it would be the "combined" grade? What the heck does that mean?
  8. That was directed at the comment about artists charging more now since people can get them verified. My guess is that wouldn't happen since at that point its impossible to know what the intent is.
  9. No idea on volume, but slabbed verified sigs have been taking place for a while "over there". So its not like this is a new thing.
  10. So another way to say this is it does not matter at all if you already had a signature authenticated by JSA. You still have to get it authenticated again. Unless I'm not understanding.
  11. OK. That makes sense. Didn't think about trying to not have EVERYTHING submitted at once lol.
  12. Also, what if a book was already verified by JSA? If you send it in with the verification does it need to be verified again?
  13. Why would magazines not be included from the start? Its not like there are new cases.