• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

adamstrange

Retained

• Long Custom Title
    Why is this Blue? Because the ink used in the label absorbed the red and green waves from the visible light spectrum, and the blue waves were picked up by the blue-sensitive cones in our eyeballs.

Personal Information

• Hobbies
    uhhhh, comics?

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. man fighting gorilla to woman fighting giant gorilla
  2. Now you know why the Lone Ranger used silver bullets...
  3. Tell me you're a boomer without telling me you're a boomer...
  4. The sadder fact is that there were just enough well-heeled SA collectors who wanted DC to block my progress.
  5. The Church collection was sold in several large chunks that contained complete runs of many titles.
  6. Welcome to the DC 50s club I still remember when you posted on the Boards "I'm done with Atlas. Is there anything in DC worth reading?"
  7. We were waiting. 'bout time you showed up.
  8. I think Gollub was competing with Walt Kelly for who could create the most adorable covers.
  9. He posted on a variety of items in his collection, the majority of which were comic-adjacent rather than actual comics.
  10. It was a very special collection, but access was only possible when Richard was around, and even then only tb and I were invited over. Note: I am not in any way involved in the future of the collection, just have enough background to provide advice that it is neither helpful nor worthwhile for anyone to reach out to the family.