• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Walking Dead: No One is Safe

458 posts in this topic

Why follow it all the way to the crash site if you dislike it so much? Maybe the same reason I still buy Uncanny X-Men........habit?

That's exactly it. Really though, how much time/money am I investing in it? lol I get the trades from InStockTrades for 50% off (or whatever their going discount is), they take all of an hour to read through, and I get endless enjoyment out of hating on pop fluff and pining for something substantial, well-crafted, and worthwhile in the zombie genre (outside of the 28 Days/Weeks franchise).

:banana:

That looks cool. I have a feeling the next few issues are all going to be flashback leading up to the prison invasion in the last one or two issues of the arc. I could be wrong (hopefully). It's going to be a mess when/if the fence comes down around the prison.

That looks cool. I have a feeling the next few issues are all going to be flashback leading up to the prison invasion in the last one or two issues of the arc. I could be wrong (hopefully). It's going to be a mess when/if the fence comes down around the prison.

Potential Spoiler

I'm guessing this issue will consist entirely of what happened to the Gov since we last saw him. Since the "No One Is Safe" arc doesn't officially start until the next issue, #44

I can't wait either way :headbang:

I'm guessing this issue will consist entirely of what happened to the Gov since we last saw him. Since the "No One Is Safe" arc doesn't officially start until the next issue, #44

After reading the preview, this is clearly the case. Which is a good idea, since no one knows or understands what he's been through since that unfortunate day.

After reading the preview, this is clearly the case. Which is a good idea, since no one knows or understands what he's been through since that unfortunate day.

Maybe we'll find out what Martinez was up too as well......did he really have plans with the Gov ahead of time? Was he just trying to run back to Woodbury to tell a couple of his close friends to get out of there and come check out the prison with him? hm

Should be interesting!

You are sick. Perfectly suited for this material. (worship)

BTW, that's when I started picking up on the issues. I read the TPBs and it was one thing after another. I will read the TPB #7 just to get the sense of how slow this arc has been. It could also be the monthly quick fix that could be dragging this out too.

The way I would kill Dale is also great. Since sex scenes are rampant in the Walking Dead , I'd have a scene where Dale is having sex with his much younger partner only to die of a heart attack and turn into a zombie.

That's why you can't rebuild a large civilization in this world because when you have people die of natural causes on the inside they'll be popping up as Zombies if not found right away and possibly infecting others. One you've got a bunch of lurkers on the inside you're .

you know after watching 28 days later i find believing zombies that can’t even walk fast would really be able to take over the country. (of course none of it’s believable, but you know what mean.)

in 28 days they came after you, and really fast. there would be nowhere to hide. but with the slow walking zombies of walking dead it seems like it would be easy to escape them.

any thoughts on that?