• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC report with some pictures

39 posts in this topic

Cool pictures Rick. Did you see or know of any Marvel Mystery Comics #9 that were for sale or changed hands?

nope, I would have bought!

gator

Cool pictures Rick. Did you see or know of any Marvel Mystery Comics #9 that were for sale or changed hands?

nope, I would have bought!

gator

Has to be because no one wants to sell this book. Easily one of the hardest Timley's to acquire.

hello all...

I did acquire a tough timely...captain america 46....but no MMC 5 or 9's (Verzyl had a beaut of a 2 and the chicago 3, which was sold at the show)....and no GIC9

:(

gator

socratic wonder (Ronaldo and his girlfriend):

sdcc2007o.jpg

Ronaldo....buddy.....she looks like a keeper. Why don't you sell all your comics, and buy that girl a ring! :baiting:

Steve

Thanks Steve! She sure is ;)

Couldn't I just give her a comic instead of a ring (:

Torpedo comics set up looks awesome

I did talk to John D about it, and complimented his prescence...naturally, their comic cases were designed and built by a band equipment storage company (or something along those lines, same kind of cases that you see the roadies packing and unpacking the equipment in )....he told me how much those displays cost to have custom built....I could have bought most any comic in the room, with that change!

gator

did most people do their golden age shopping wednesday night?

i don't remember seeing some books that were in the photos when i was there thursday-sunday and especially didn't see more than half the wall books shown at john v's booth. maybe i should have shopped on wednesday...

j

did most people do their golden age shopping wednesday night?

i don't remember seeing some books that were in the photos when i was there thursday-sunday and especially didn't see more than half the wall books shown at john v's booth. maybe i should have shopped on wednesday...

j

yes, there is a lot of book "movement" among exhibitors wednesday (before and during preview night)...nature of the beast

gator

if one is truely interested in acquiring "good" stuff - one needs to get a dealer badge for Tuesday set up - by Wednesday, all that shouting is all over with

Any dealers here who need help during set-up next year. :hi:

Terry Stroud looked like he could use the help. Did he ever get his stuff in any kind of order?

hello all...

while I had used my 4 "free" dealer passes...I am able to buy, I believe for $65 (that is what it cost this year), many more if anyone is interested for next year...just give me a holler

rick