• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has the ASM 300 Craze Finally Cooled Off?

32 posts in this topic

Barely an hour left and this copy in VF- (7.5) is selling for less than $20 on ComicLink. So, has the Amazing Spider-Man 300 craze finally ended? Or do you think this auction will suddenly jump at the last minute?

Barely an hour left and this copy in VF- (7.5) is selling for less than $20 on ComicLink. So, has the Amazing Spider-Man 300 craze finally ended? Or do you think this auction will suddenly jump at the last minute?

NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I'LL PAY 1200 FOR THAT 7.5

lol

No argument on that one my friend. It's going to be the end of a long couple years assembling my ASM201-300 run as that's the last book I'll be paying for next spring. I just put the payment out for my ASM-201-CGC-9.8 2 days ago. The madness begins. And I must say I'm glad I'm buying off another board member for the majority and not any more ebay shoots until I see those 5 rare books show up then I'll have no choice in the matter.

I`m not surprised its going so low on comiclink,i think it would go for alittle more on ebay.

I think AMS has droped off though, before the third pic i sold a AMS (vol.2)#36 cgc`d 9.8 for $176 i sold another 9.8 copy after the movie for just $100

It`s okay by me i stoped buying AMS due to the films jacking up the prices,now i can pick them up again. (thumbs u

Yeah, no kindding on the lower prices. I just picked up this low-grade (but nicely presentable 1.0 ASM 20 for $20 and the 2.0 ASM 26 for only $7! I've never used ComicLink before (aside from lurking), but I was happy with these prices.

ASM20.jpg

ASM26.jpg

Yeah, no kindding on the lower prices. I just picked up this low-grade (but nicely presentable 1.0 ASM 20 for $20 and the 2.0 ASM 26 for only $7! I've never used ComicLink before (aside from lurking), but I was happy with these prices.

ASM20.jpg

ASM26.jpg

Congrats on the 1st appearance of one of my favorite villains the Scorpion. I want to snag a copy of that in CGC 9.0 or 9.2 but will have to wait another year before I can start my "Spidey's Villains 1st appearances" collection as the funds just aren't there for that currently.

Thanks man! I was pretty excited when I was able to pick this one up for so little given high presentability. I was just surprised that the ASM 300 closed at only $37. Truthfully though, it DID close close to its OSPG value ($37.50 being OSPG for a 7.0 copy).