• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slightly OT but oh so sweet...

14 posts in this topic

What the crud is that stuff laying on the floor next to it?? 893whatthe.gif

And he'll accept escrow for it......ROFL ! ! ! 27_laughing.gif

*** edit....just noticed this too ***

Seller's payment instructions:

I accept paypal, money order, cashier's check, gold bullion, green stamps, old world masterpieces, yachts, real estate and vague promises of future payment.

I don't buy raw socks on Ebay anymore-- been burned too many times. I only buy socks that have been professionally graded by G.R.O.S.S. (Graders and Recorders of Overtly Sweaty Socks). I find it to be much safer and it comes in a beautiful polyurethane display case.

I don't buy raw socks on Ebay anymore-- been burned too many times. I only buy socks that have been professionally graded by G.R.O.S.S. (Graders and Recorders of Overtly Sweaty Socks). I find it to be much safer and it comes in a beautiful polyurethane display case.

>gasp!<

Would you like to join A.C.R.O.P.H.I.L.E???

"A Club Relevant Only to Practitioners of Highly Intellectual Linguistic Encryption" ('natch.)