• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

No sale?

19 posts in this topic

Yeah I followed it live and it didn't get any bids...was over in 10 seconds

Highest bid I witnessed was $110K (I think) for a Barks painting

I got overbid on everything except of course the piece I wanted the least :tonofbricks:

I had bids of two books, and was surprised to win them both. One of them no one else bid on during the live session, and the other was bid up to my maximum, but no one went further.

There was some fast 'n furious bidding on some stuff in this morning's session.

I had bids of two books, and was surprised to win them both. One of them no one else bid on during the live session, and the other was bid up to my maximum, but no one went further.

So what did you win?

So what did you win?

:banana:

avengers17.jpg

And better yet... white pages... mmmmmm....

avengers26.jpg

Sweet! Nice pick up. I've been thinking about start a TTA run. I love the Ant Man/Wasp/Giant Man stuff.

This was the first time I'd participated in one of their live auctions. Man, if you blink, you can miss a book completely. If there are no live bids on a book, it's over in about 4 seconds. Literally.

Sweet! Nice pick up. I've been thinking about start a TTA run. I love the Ant Man/Wasp/Giant Man stuff.

This was the first time I'd participated in one of their live auctions. Man, if you blink, you can miss a book completely. If there are no live bids on a book, it's over in about 4 seconds. Literally.

Thanks!! TTA is one of my all time favorite titles from beginning to end. This was the first time I too had participated in a live Heritage auction. I did so because I lost out on all 5 books I had bid on and "won" on the internet portionof the May auction. You're right about how fast some of those lots went. Lightning fast :o I can't believe that the TOS #57 9.4 went for over 5K. That's $600 more than the last 9.6 went for and the last 9.4 went for just under 3K. I know its a popular book, but there is something like 8 copies in that grade. I guess if a couple guys want it bad enough...........

I got overbid on everything except of course the piece I wanted the least :tonofbricks:

Barks went for $138k plus the BP...which makes the final $165-170k depending on what venue they used to bid.

C

Barks went for $138k plus the BP...which makes the final $165-170k depending on what venue they used to bid.

C

wow...

C

wow...

Now the Heritage site is showing that one at $155k total....so the final number still seems to be determined. In a couple days it should shake out.

C

:banana:

avengers17.jpg

And better yet... white pages... mmmmmm....

avengers26.jpg

Very nice! (thumbs u

Somebody got a steal on a Spectre 1 (1967) 9.4 for around $350 with BP.

If i would have been looking for that issue earlier I would have made a go at it.

Brown pages?

Ah, Buyer's Premium, not brown pages.