• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Wonder Woman all the Time thread
8 8

2,598 posts in this topic

The 81 is a new addition to the run. I purchased the book from Bedrock and I'm very happy. Very nice gloss, colors and pages.

The 102 is from a eBay auction. I scored it for about $135. Again, nice colors and gloss. An upgrade from my 5.5 copy.

sensationComics81cgc70.jpg

sensationComics102cgc80.jpg

Since some of you don't venture into the sig forum I thought I post these here as well. Signed by Hasen at the New York Con this past winter. I'm glad to have finally met him seeing. He drew some of my favorite Wonder Woman covers.

Sensation102cgc55signedbyIrwinHasen.jpg

Sensation94cgc45signedbyIrwinHasen.jpg

The 80-106 set is taking a long but fun time to complete. I currently have 13 of the 27 books. The next book gets me over the 50% hump. After that it is all dowhill. lol,

I started this run about 5 years ago and it is becoming increasing difficult to find the remaining books above 5.0. I saw one at Chicago I needed but I feared it may it had color touch. So I passed. If it was priced lowered I probably would have taken it. The colors were bright.

Here are the ones I still need.

I have seen a few 106 this past year. But they were either ubber high grade or too nasty looking.

The 80-106 set is taking a long but fun time to complete. I currently have 13 of the 27 books. The next book gets me over the 50% hump. After that it is all dowhill. lol,

I started this run about 5 years ago and it is becoming increasing difficult to find the remaining books above 5.0. I saw one at Chicago I needed but I feared it may it had color touch. So I passed. If it was priced lowered I probably would have taken it. The colors were bright.

I have seen a few 106 this past year. But they were either ubber high grade or too nasty looking.

I think I remember you having a #94 for sale a few months back hm . Was it a lower grade copy?

Good luck on your quest. Sensations are :cloud9:

Anybody got a nice copy of Sensation #31? (And a scan of the inside splash page?) That's a favorite but I hardly EVER see it listed anywhere. Heritage doesn't have it in its archives, and none of the major online sellers have copies. (And the first splash is probably the reason why -- if you've seen it, you'll understand what I mean!)

Anybody got a nice copy of Sensation #31? (And a scan of the inside splash page?) That's a favorite but I hardly EVER see it listed anywhere. Heritage doesn't have it in its archives, and none of the major online sellers have copies. (And the first splash is probably the reason why -- if you've seen it, you'll understand what I mean!)

You have me wanting to see this splash. Anybody have it?

I think I remember you having a #94 for sale a few months back hm . Was it a lower grade copy?

Good luck on your quest. Sensations are :cloud9:

It was lower grade.

It's not high grade and you guys are kinky;)

DSCN9113.jpg

DSCN9113.jpg

With children watching! :o

DSCN9113.jpg

With children watching! :o

But watch how happy she looks :preach:

And the kid with the green balloon is certainly enjoying it :devil:

Thanks for the photo! I knew one of you guys would have this. That might be my favorite splash image of all time. It's wrong on so many levels.

You are quite welcome (I'm not a "guy" though).

I can confirm that sky is indeed a member of the "non" guy club, but in the loosest of terms, she is one of the "guys" (generically applied!) and we are happy to have her!