• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Wonder Woman all the Time thread
8 8

2,598 posts in this topic

I just got this one off Ebay. It's a nice looking book, but it has a 3/4 inch tear on the top back cover near the spine.

WW107-front.jpg

WW107-back.jpg

Great buy!

That's the kind of book I always hope for -- attractive with an inobtrusive defect pulling down the grade (price).

Those bizarre Kanigher Wonder Woman stories...

Jack

Thats a great book!

I really likes the way Andru would draw Diana early in his run...particularly on the inset of this cover, Diana has very high cheek bones -- giving her a nice distinct Greek/Mediterranean look.

Bill

Got an early christmas present from my family. I finally got my parents to break down and buy a comic book for their grown son. :banana: I should say I finally got my mother to break down and let my father buy a comic book for their grown son. 8 issues more to go and the silver age portion of the collection is done.

WonderWoman108001.jpg

And another one bites the dust!

Wonder Woman #13 "D" copy. I purchased it raw (a previous owner had cracked it out) and I had it slabbed.

It got a .5 bump in grade from when it was slabbed for Heritage :grin:

ww12DCGC.jpg

Wonder Woman #13 "D" copy. I purchased it raw (a previous owner had cracked it out) and I had it slabbed.

ww12DCGC.jpg

:applause:

ww12DCGC.jpg

Just in time for Christmas!

That´s a great present to yourself, Bob! :applause:

Another of the tough to get books crossed off the list...

WonderWoman45001.jpg

One of my all time favorites. Looks like a nice copy, congrats. It's not a tough book

to find but difficult in a decent grade. This book was on the stands when I was born, many years ago.