• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Wonder Woman all the Time thread
8 8

2,598 posts in this topic

The post-romance issues have some great artwork and stories - notably Astra. I'll post some pages if anyone is interested.

:popcorn: You should know better than to post that by now :baiting:

+1 :taptaptap:

all the Sens from 90 and up are "scarcer"...probably 92 is among the toughest , but all are hard...nice pick ups!

I agree about #92 - this is the best copy I ever found, and recently let go. The copies on Comiclink were much nicer than those generally - if ever! - available.

The post-romance issues have some great artwork and stories - notably Astra. I'll post some pages if anyone is interested.

SensationComics9255.jpg

I have a 5.0 and an undercopy I've been hoarding...but that is the toughest one hands down. I think Buck Biggins has or had the highest graded one.

:popcorn: You should know better than to post that by now :baiting:

What was I thinking!

Sensation #101:

astrasensation101.jpg

#102:

astrasensation102.jpg

#103:

astrasensation103.jpg

#104:

astrasensation104.jpg

#105:

astrasensation105.jpg

#106:

astrasensation106.jpg

...and here is my copy of #106 for good measure:

SensationComics10655.jpg

all the Sens from 90 and up are "scarcer"...probably 92 is among the toughest , but all are hard...nice pick ups!

I agree about #92 - this is the best copy I ever found, and recently let go. The copies on Comiclink were much nicer than those generally - if ever! - available.

SensationComics9255.jpg

I have a 5.0 and an undercopy I've been hoarding...but that is the toughest one hands down. I think Buck Biggins has or had the highest graded one.

buck got the cgc 6.0 from metro a few years back..

SensationComics9255.jpg

buck got the cgc 6.0 from metro a few years back..

I still have the 6.0 copy. Love the cover.

I totally missed the CLINK auction or I would have been all over the 97 and 105.

Thanks for the kudos Bob, the enthusiasm you have for your WW Crippen run made any effort more then worthwhile.

Now crack'um out and read'um!

:blush:

Thanks for the kudos Bob, the enthusiasm you have for your WW Crippen run made any effort more then worthwhile.

That's what the trades are for (tsk)

I did hold the #8 in my hands and feel the paper after the restoration,

and I have to say it is miraculous what you did to bring back the paper quality.

The book felt like butter. Like brand new :cloud9:

That's what the trades are for (tsk)

So it wouldn't help then if I told you that I read them?

:fear:

The book is from the Cookeville collection (or pedigree depending on who you ask)...no idea of it's significance but i do know that many copies from that collection had that marking.

Maybe West can chime in?