• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Wonder Woman all the Time thread
8 8

2,598 posts in this topic

Just saw it. Pretty neat. I wish they'd show the outside of the book. What I don't like about volumes like that is they're usually trimmed. I don't understand why they have to do that -- why not just use a larger book binding?

Just saw it. Pretty neat. I wish they'd show the outside of the book. What I don't like about volumes like that is they're usually trimmed. I don't understand why they have to do that -- why not just use a larger book binding?

I bet it's to line up the edges of the comics. The individual comics were all trimmed separately and are all bit different.

This would be how to even things up and give the pages a clean edge.

Very nice. :applause: Never own a GA Wonder Woman, but hope to one day.

Well, I know someone who's got an undercopy #11 he'll part with ;)

The strange things is #11 is one of the harder to find #'s but I found 2 in the span of a few months (hence the 6.0 undercopy). Unfortunately, neither was the "D" copy specimen. That copy was last traded as a slabbed 8.0 OW I believe. I would kill to find that one, even though the one I have now is higher.

Edited by Bob-a-loo

Very nice. :applause: Never own a GA Wonder Woman, but hope to one day.

Well, I know someone who's got an undercopy #11 he'll part with ;)

The strange things is #11 is one of the harder to find #'s but I found 2 in the span of a few months (hence the 6.0 undercopy). Unfortunately, neither was the "D" copy specimen. That copy was last traded as a slabbed 8.0 OW I believe. I would kill to find that one, even though the one I have now is higher.

That's great you locked it in. The "D" is awesome and especially that Tec 31 "D" copy.

Glad to bring another into the fold :applause:

I realized the other day, had I kept my dupes I could have had nearly 2 sets of WW 1-20.

1, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17, 18, 19 and 20. But it's better to share the love :grin:

Glad to bring another into the fold :applause:

I realized the other day, had I kept my dupes I could have had nearly 2 sets of WW 1-20.

1, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17, 18, 19 and 20. But it's better to share the love :grin:

Got any more dups lol