• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Wonder Woman all the Time thread
8 8

2,598 posts in this topic

I have been busy quietly upgrading my WW 60-75 set (that's right, much like World's finest, I love these difficult to get 1950's DC non bat or supes titles)...

have a few more to go, but working on it ...

I have been busy quietly upgrading my WW 60-75 set (that's right, much like World's finest, I love these difficult to get 1950's DC non bat or supes titles)...

have a few more to go, but working on it ...

:popcorn:

Some decent early issues for sale on ebay, a total of 4 single-digit #issues including a #6 with only restoration being glue to reattach the cover. Sounds like an easy resto-removal and resub to blue to me. There's a #3 in there too.

Hope this helps someone with their set :wishluck:

http://shop.ebay.com/surfstylehra/m.html?_nkw=wonder+woman&_sacat=0&_odkw=&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3911.c0.m270.l1313

Just got this in from CGC.. Highest graded copy :whee: I just gotta figure out how much it's worth as I do not know much about WW comics :grin: Bought from an OO.

001-5.jpg

(worship) Gorgeous book, congrats.

Being that your copy is now the single highest graded copy I would estimate the value of this book somewhere in the 2,000 - 2,500 range. Statistically, it should probably be worth more but there are just not enough WW collectors with deep pockets. In auction, I think the bidding would stop in this range.

Good luck !

Just got this in from CGC.. Highest graded copy :whee: I just gotta figure out how much it's worth as I do not know much about WW comics :grin: Bought from an OO.

001-5.jpg

Being that your copy is now the single highest graded copy I would estimate the value of this book somewhere in the 2,000 - 2,500 range. Statistically, it should probably be worth more but there are just not enough WW collectors with deep pockets. In auction, I think the bidding would stop in this range.

Good luck !

Thanks Bomber-Man for the estimate. Seeing that there has only been 12 graded by CGC up to this date, it's pretty rare and hard to judge exact pricing. I have a feeling at auction it would go for more but who knows. Would you know how much the 9.2 sold for?

Good luck !

Thanks Bomber-Man for the estimate. Seeing that there has only been 12 graded by CGC up to this date, it's pretty rare and hard to judge exact pricing. I have a feeling at auction it would go for more but who knows. Would you know how much the 9.2 sold for?

Don't know, it's not in GPA. FYI, I own the 9.0 copy. It was submitted by me

a few years ago and never offered for sale. The 9.2 was already on the census

when I got the 9.0 . I have never seen the 9.2 offered for sale. I suspect it is in private hands and not going anywhere also.