• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Wonder Woman all the Time thread
8 8

2,598 posts in this topic

WonderWoman82.jpg

Bought this book at Wonder-Con today in Anaheim, Calif. The 75-mile trek was worth it to find this personal grail of mine. Been looking for this Robin Hood cover since I read Michelle Nolan's article on mid-fifties Wonder Womans in CBG about a year or so ago:

Edited by Stevenrams

WonderWoman45.jpg

This book came out of a collection that I dubbed the "Cliff collection" since that was the name of the owner. There were over 1700 books in the collection; however aside from a few books that I saved I flipped the collection. The average cost of each book was a nickel apiece. Anyway this is one of the books I saved.

WonderWoman45.jpg

This book came out of a collection that I dubbed the "Cliff collection" since that was the name of the owner. There were over 1700 books in the collection; however aside from a few books that I saved I flipped the collection. The average cost of each book was a nickel apiece. Anyway this is one of the books I saved.

That's a great book, Steve - MrBedrock gave me a nice deal on this white-pager (more than a nickel though!):

000_0111.jpg

WonderWoman45.jpg

That's a great book, Steve - MrBedrock gave me a nice deal on this white-pager (more than a nickel though!):

000_0111.jpg

Beautiful copy, Steve. Very vibrant colors. Great book to own!

WTTB! Nice spread of slabbed WW's you got there!

That #25 is mind-bending! Interesting the # 28 & 29

have the same "V 1" written in pencil on the cover.

Do you know if they came from the same collection?

Would match mine PER-fectly. :baiting:

If I ever get an upgrade, I will give you first-dibs if you haven't gotten one by then.

If you help me find me the #2 "D" copy, you can expect a HUGE discount on it.

That #25 is mind-bending!

Yes, a lovely copy. For some reason, I see WW #25's everywhere (though not this nice); I don't know why it is such a common book.

And Welcome To The Boards, Top City Comics! :applause:

WTTB! Nice spread of slabbed WW's you got there!

That #25 is mind-bending! Interesting the # 28 & 29

have the same "V 1" written in pencil on the cover.

Do you know if they came from the same collection?

First off thanks for the warm welcome guys, I hope to be posting here for many years to come. It seems like a great environment to buy/sell/trade or just talk shop, I wish I'd stumbled upon it earlier. Luckily I did some business with Cal back a month ago & he steered me this way. To answer your question Bob-a-loo, I do believe they came from the same collection, as I picked them both up in this January's Comiclink auction. I experienced the same thing with my Comic Cavalcade's in last May's auction. All 1-20 of them up for sale had a similar pencil mark.