• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Wonder Woman all the Time thread
8 8

2,598 posts in this topic

I finally started to do that, registered my small set of "D" copies

TBH, I found the interface to be a bit quirky.

I kept having to re-upload pictures before they appeared.

I think you would probably be up there on top.

Maybe not, because not all mine are slabbed...all the ones I bought from GAtor are slabbed, but I like to open the books. I actually have more slabbed Sensations than WW's..

Anyone have the scoop on the Church copy of Wonder Worman #10? Heard today that it was offered locally, no other details other than the asking price was waaaay too high.

I'm just curious about the book if it is a "travelling monk" copy or the typical killer Mile High. It's one of my favorite issues (that I'm yet to own).

Yes, I have the scoop. I owned the book for 10 years. I believe it got a grade of 9.6 but I cannot remember for sure. The guy I bought the book from graded the book MINT. It is the Gerber photo journal copy too. John Verzyl told me on his 1st visit to Chuck, almost the entire WW run was still there. He picked the #10 as the best overall issue. The book is AMAZING!

Hope that helps!

hm

http://www.metropoliscomics.com/load_bookDetails.php?id=446168&set=0

Anyone have the scoop on the Church copy of Wonder Worman #10? Heard today that it was offered locally, no other details other than the asking price was waaaay too high.

I'm just curious about the book if it is a "travelling monk" copy or the typical killer Mile High. It's one of my favorite issues (that I'm yet to own).

Yes, I have the scoop. I owned the book for 10 years. I believe it got a grade of 9.6 but I cannot remember for sure. The guy I bought the book from graded the book MINT. It is the Gerber photo journal copy too. John Verzyl told me on his 1st visit to Chuck, almost the entire WW run was still there. He picked the #10 as the best overall issue. The book is AMAZING!

Hope that helps!

hm

This book was in an old holder, I submitted it in 2000. Now that it is in a new holder my guess is some one pressed it & damaged it. Too bad. :facepalm:

Hope that helps!

hm

This book was in an old holder, I submitted it in 2000. Now that it is in a new holder my guess is some one pressed it & damaged it. Too bad. :facepalm:

That was my reason for the WOW...what a shame.

What about this "We jumped on this book when it became available in the market for the first time in over 25 years." Since you had it for 10 years, and it wen to someone else...it was on the market when you bought it and when you sold it...

So either the person selling it to Metro was not upfront, or they are not being upfront... :facepalm:

What about this "We jumped on this book when it became available in the market for the first time in over 25 years." Since you had it for 10 years, and it wen to someone else...it was on the market when you bought it and when you sold it...

So either the person selling it to Metro was not upfront, or they are not being upfront... :facepalm:

Everybody likes to hear a story about a book, true or not. I'm not sure if it is not being upfront or just being misinformed. When I sold the book in 2000, it went to a dealer who put it on the market.

Hope that helps!

hm

Could it be that flaws were missed the 1st time it was graded? (shrug)